All Categories

Game Improvements

How to join our moderation team?

Game Improvements

Game Improvements
You asked - We listened!

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commanders,

We always strive to meet your expectations, and so we have made some improvements based on your requests:

- “Inbox” window adjusted so it now contains the subtabs “All Mail” and “Important” within the “Mail” tab. Messages you mark as “Important” will be copied to the “Important” subtab and will never be automatically deleted, even if you reach the message limit in the “All Mail” subtab. You can mark up to 20 messages as “Important”
- Action Report settings tweaked to include the filter “Do not receive Reports of unsuccessful enemy Recon attempts on my Clan's Emitters”
- Numbers in the “Statistics” subtab of the “My Clan” tab of the "Clans" window tweaked to include separators to aid readability
- “Boost” window improved so it is now possible to move directly to the beginning or end of the list of available Boosts using dedicated buttons
- "Contacts" tab of the Command Center adjusted to increase the maximum number of Sectors you can add to 250
- Clan Chat Settings tweaked to include the filter "Notify me about upgrades or downgrades of other Clan HQs"
- The color of a number of Chat notification messages has changed to make them easier to read
- Fixed the "Reports of unsuccessful Attacks on my Sector" filter in the Action Report settings so that Reports will now be triggered by Tactical Attacks as well

Do feel free to share your suggestions. My advisors will surely consider it.

END TRANSMISSION
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Jul 20, 2021, 09:5807/20/21