Update News!

How to join our moderation team?

Update News!

Update News!
Check out our latest Improvements and Bugfixes

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commanders!

This week, we’ve fixed some bugs and made some important updates:

- Inactive Clan dismissal timer reverted to the standard 14 days. It was previously changed to 90 days to give Clans time to migrate to our desktop version. The timer has been reset so it starts now for all Clans!
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to build inactive Improvements and caused them to appear in the Sector even after being destroyed

Enough chatter - we've business to take care of! Our intelligence operatives have picked up signs of Mutants on their surveillance channels. There's no time to waste - we need to move quickly.

Ready your troops and move out!

END MESSAGE
STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
May 18, 2021, 09:1305/18/21
May 18, 2021, 14:2205/18/21
12/20/13

A lot of us including me have been waiting for YEARS to have new infestation levels.... and you all just add 10 new level of infest...TEN? are you guys serious? please put a little bit of effort into this server Plarium there are servers out there with plenty more infestation levels than this one and much better payouts aswell come on I only hope that we won`t be waiting for another 2 or 3 years to get more infest levels and you guys finally add every 4-5 months or so like you did before.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jun 2, 2021, 09:0306/02/21
04/05/21
IVAN

A lot of us including me have been waiting for YEARS to have new infestation levels.... and you all just add 10 new level of infest...TEN? are you guys serious? please put a little bit of effort into this server Plarium there are servers out there with plenty more infestation levels than this one and much better payouts aswell come on I only hope that we won`t be waiting for another 2 or 3 years to get more infest levels and you guys finally add every 4-5 months or so like you did before.

Ivan, we add new infestation levels when we see that the players are ready for them. Though, it depends on the players' progress on each server and platform. 

Oct 5, 2021, 21:2010/05/21
12/20/13
Ana de Tinky

Ivan, we add new infestation levels when we see that the players are ready for them. Though, it depends on the players' progress on each server and platform. 

Sorry for the late response but precisely.... from 210 to 220 we had years of waiting... you see a lot of us just play for the infest anymore and the server is kinda inactive no one even hit anything anymore and not having new lv of infest is not helping at all with the game progress.... instead of having more % bonua troops upgrades that only the big coiners will ever have please think about the rest of us and at least give us some fun in the form of infesting....

Oct 5, 2021, 21:2810/05/21
12/20/13

I'm not asking for much really... there are only a few clans growing up and the rest don't do absolutelly nothing. That's called inactivity due to the lack of game content(and i mean NORMAL game content) not anything thinked only for the coiners like the newest echelon upgrade or champions items to lv 10... i  some upgrades that everyone can actually make without costing years and years of time.

Oct 5, 2021, 21:3710/05/21
12/20/13

But wathever. I always gave all the ideas that I could to help the game precisely because i like it. have it your way plarium if one day clans start to dissapear due to inactivity do not say i didn't warned you about getting the game some nice upgrades before it was too late.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 7, 2021, 11:5210/07/21
05/21/19
IVAN

Sorry for the late response but precisely.... from 210 to 220 we had years of waiting... you see a lot of us just play for the infest anymore and the server is kinda inactive no one even hit anything anymore and not having new lv of infest is not helping at all with the game progress.... instead of having more % bonua troops upgrades that only the big coiners will ever have please think about the rest of us and at least give us some fun in the form of infesting....

Hello, Commander! I confirm what my colleague shared with you. We add new levels when we see that our players are ready for them. Anyway, let me know your platform and server, please.

Oct 7, 2021, 19:1310/07/21
12/20/13
Alina

Hello, Commander! I confirm what my colleague shared with you. We add new levels when we see that our players are ready for them. Anyway, let me know your platform and server, please.

Plarium eng server PC platform, if you see it Likely PLEASE more non coiners upgrades and infest.... 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 19, 2021, 16:4610/19/21
05/21/19
IVAN

Plarium eng server PC platform, if you see it Likely PLEASE more non coiners upgrades and infest.... 

Thanks, I'll forward it to the team. Cheers!