Loading issues

Loading issues

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Sep 23, 2021, 14:2809/23/21
09/23/21
Sevgi Ates

My total domination game started from level 1. I want my territory back. I worked for that region for many years. coordinate x:-2985 y:4464 

Hey, did you ever get this resolved? I've looked high and low for guidance, but quite franckly, the support pages are shocking! has only 3 possible scenarios and that are about servers, and I have searched endlessly to check server settings but there isn't any visible.

Oct 28, 2021, 12:1510/28/21
12/15/20

my game wont play loads to play then pending and goes back to play , tried everything changed password uninstalled reinstalled, still the same ,been playing this game for about 6 to 8 years now  any ideas please ,thank you .

Dec 10, 2021, 22:2712/10/21
07/27/19

you guys better fix this crap, and I aint buying your excuses such as these-

The server does not respond. The game/ launcher client is unable to connect to the server. It means the request from your PC is delivered to the game server, but cannot be processed.  

1. Network problems. The request from the game client cannot be passed to the game server due to Internet connection issues.  
  2. Device-related issues. For example, a player needs to update or reinstall some drivers, components, OS on his/ her PC, etc.

My connection, server and pc work fine on other game platforms, but yours is lagging, whats up you don't want to upgrade your equipment? Why do I have to triple click to get things to open or buy, or generally get your game to work?

Jan 22, 2022, 21:5701/22/22
01/22/22
Agent Helga

noridonorzao said:

HI

I didn't play for a wile and when I returned my sector was back to level one. how can I fix this?

Hello!

Account issues are handled individually. Please submit a ticket to our Support Team in the appropriate category.

This topic will be closed.

Hi, i linked my account into plarium play but my linked game does not appear there and it starts from 1 level

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.