All Categories

New implementations regarding Antigen?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 10, 2022, 23:3301/10/22
12/20/13

So... I was thinking now that the game is finally getting more implementations and atention than before, why not also make one new upgrade regarding the antigen of the emmis , for a while the max antigen an emitter can hold at the same time has been 30k how about a rise in that number after so many years plarium? It should help to give the clans lower troops costs at maintenance and the opportunity to more clan members to have their own share of this valuable resourse easier. 

Please consider it to future upgrades if you agree. Regards :)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2022, 15:2601/11/22
02/14/19

Thanks for your suggestion Commander. I will forward it to the Devs Team so who knows they will change it in the future (y)

Jan 14, 2022, 00:1701/14/22
12/20/13
{****}GENERAL{****}

Thanks for your suggestion Commander. I will forward it to the Devs Team so who knows they will change it in the future (y)

Thanks *GENERAL* good to see someone that at least takes players topics into actual serious consideration around here, Regards.

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 3, 2022, 09:0802/03/22
10/04/13

You could always just take more emitters ;)  My clan never seems to have any issues with antigen shortages.  

Feb 3, 2022, 21:1902/03/22
Feb 3, 2022, 21:32(edited)
12/20/13
BiohazarD

You could always just take more emitters ;)  My clan never seems to have any issues with antigen shortages.  

True biohazard you're absolutely right :) but sadly not all clans are like yours(in many  MAANY ways :)....) so we must also think about all those clans that doesn't like to expand themselves out of the bubble or can't due to inactivity wich names I could say and even make an entire  list and specially  on this beautiful server but out of respect and forum rules  I won't.... so it might be a nice idea for them to also grow in power so they can expand themselves more   :)

KitanaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2022, 13:0903/16/22
02/04/22
IVAN

True biohazard you're absolutely right :) but sadly not all clans are like yours(in many  MAANY ways :)....) so we must also think about all those clans that doesn't like to expand themselves out of the bubble or can't due to inactivity wich names I could say and even make an entire  list and specially  on this beautiful server but out of respect and forum rules  I won't.... so it might be a nice idea for them to also grow in power so they can expand themselves more   :)

We value your input into the game, Commander!
We have a long list of suggestions from our players that was passed to the dev team. We need some additional time to consider them. As for now, we can't accept new suggestions.

Thanks again and good luck in the game!