Cano our next DarkMind Operative?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jun 30, 2021, 20:1506/30/21
06/02/21

Today I read in game news:

Commanders, we’ve recovered our next DarkMind Operative, Cano - or at least what’s left of him. He was ambushed by Mutants before we could reach him. We were only able to recover his brainstem, personality core, upper spinal column, and a handful of organs. Our techs have attempted matrix transplantation with our current generation Cyberdog units, but they’re unable to adapt to his programming. Commanders, Cano is the only Cyberdog declared an honorary member of the Imperial Guard by the Emperor. He was smarter and more resourceful than any standard issue cyborg-canine hybrid by several orders of magnitude - rebuilding him is a top priority. We believe Morgana’s forces have recovered the rest of his component parts and are reverse engineering them for unknown purposes - recover them, and we’ll get this operative mission capable.

I found a very old post about Cano but was not useless for me

https://plarium.com/forum/en/total-domination/520_archive/98_new-global-mission--operation-cerebrus/

My questions:

How to play missions regarding cano?

Is cano a super character or unit?

How can I get cano?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 1, 2021, 10:4107/01/21
02/14/19

Cano was a 1 time Mission in TD 7 years ago Commander and no longer actual

Jul 1, 2021, 16:5307/01/21
06/02/21
{****}GENERAL{****}

Cano was a 1 time Mission in TD 7 years ago Commander and no longer actual

Thanks sir. Can you also remove it from the news feed? Or put expired or old mission on it.

Jul 2, 2021, 02:3607/02/21
02/14/19
Life Goes On

Thanks sir. Can you also remove it from the news feed? Or put expired or old mission on it.

Will forward it to Plarium Devs.

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 4, 2021, 08:5007/04/21
10/04/13

I believe if your news feed is outdated it shows a new info item each time you log in.  So eventually it will catch up to the current date, although if you're getting news from 7 years ago that may take a while as you apparently haven't logged in much for a long time.