All Categories

Is there a future or has the game reached its peak?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jul 23, 2020, 12:5107/23/20
05/24/14

Game is dying, people are preparing to quit come December, new players aren't coming in, just alts.

Do plarium plan to implement new things, not just clan conflict, while that is decent it's not enough to fill the big gap that's been here awhile, most clans are just sitting idle and Mia's are growing largely,  this game is ending this year and I don't see a way around it unless plarium is going to do something about it because they been slacking and always talking about working on things yet here we are even worse then before.. they've given up lol.  if im wrong then tell me,  what are you going to do about the issues and the decline in this game, are new features and events etc coming anytime before the end of the year or have you just forgotten about this game,   all other games are way more developed then this, were behind and its killing the server with boredom...

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 27, 2020, 18:4307/27/20
10/04/13
ROGER RABBIT said:

Game is dying, people are preparing to quit come December, new players aren't coming in, just alts.

Do plarium plan to implement new things, not just clan conflict, while that is decent it's not enough to fill the big gap that's been here awhile, most clans are just sitting idle and Mia's are growing largely,  this game is ending this year and I don't see a way around it unless plarium is going to do something about it because they been slacking and always talking about working on things yet here we are even worse then before.. they've given up lol.  if im wrong then tell me,  what are you going to do about the issues and the decline in this game, are new features and events etc coming anytime before the end of the year or have you just forgotten about this game,   all other games are way more developed then this, were behind and its killing the server with boredom...

Bah, there are still plenty of people to kill and emitters to burn :)
Sep 11, 2020, 22:2209/11/20
12/20/13

BiohazarD said:

ROGER RABBIT said:

That`s right BiohazarD,there are still plenty of people to kill and emitters to burn out there I agree with you but I think that`s not what mister rabbit means in this topic I think that what he means is.... if plarium is going to do something new like put new infestation levels or more interesting events  than the ones we have you know... new, useful and interesting things to stop killing this server with boredom :) 

I`m honestly really curious about it because out of the clan conflict I still can`t see any significant improvement in any event inside this TD server in particular that I see in other servers like the russian server where infestation reach it`s peak at lv 240 or 250 while here it has been stuck in lv 210 for quite some time for example. 

My point is... we ALL are getting bored because this server is more and more dead every year that passes and it lacks of new things like mister rabbit pointed out in his post to keep it alive with their players entertained and attract new players and not just ALTS because if plarium don`t do something about it this game is going to die VERY soon. 

So... does plarium have any plans with THIS td server or have they just surrender?

Regards. IVAN--- DCL,Anti Social.

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 13, 2020, 18:5009/13/20
10/04/13
IVAN said:

BiohazarD said:

ROGER RABBIT said:

That`s right BiohazarD,there are still plenty of people to kill and emitters to burn out there I agree with you but I think that`s not what mister rabbit means in this topic I think that what he means is.... if plarium is going to do something new like put new infestation levels or more interesting events  than the ones we have you know... new, useful and interesting things to stop killing this server with boredom :) 

I`m honestly really curious about it because out of the clan conflict I still can`t see any significant improvement in any event inside this TD server in particular that I see in other servers like the russian server where infestation reach it`s peak at lv 240 or 250 while here it has been stuck in lv 210 for quite some time for example. 

My point is... we ALL are getting bored because this server is more and more dead every year that passes and it lacks of new things like mister rabbit pointed out in his post to keep it alive with their players entertained and attract new players and not just ALTS because if plarium don`t do something about it this game is going to die VERY soon. 

So... does plarium have any plans with THIS td server or have they just surrender?

Regards. IVAN--- DCL,Anti Social.

Yeah there are some new features on the other Plarium games I wouldn't mind seeing here.  The champions update on Stormfall was a good example, it changed a lot of how the gameplay went and really got people interested again.  
Sep 15, 2020, 19:2709/15/20
12/20/13

And we probably will never see those features here because sadly they don`t even care about this server anymore from my point of view. If plarium keeps killing the server like this a lot of people are just going to quit TD really soon. I have been playing TD since 2011 in tuenti`s server at first new features came almost every month right now we can expect 2 or 3 per year... also infestations(one of the greatest reasons a lot of people are still playing) has been stuck since forever now while other servers are FAR more advanced, pvp and infestation events are always a copy/paste since 2018 etc 

what happened? where is the enthusiasm and challengues that the plarium company provided to all of us only a few years ago?

Please if any admin is reading me... don`t let the game die so easily add new features DO SOMETHING.... there are still a lot of us veteran players playing TD in this server and you can attract more players if the game becomes more interesting again

Regards. IVAN--- DCL, Anti Social

AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 16, 2020, 10:1109/16/20
05/21/19
IVAN said:

And we probably will never see those features here because sadly they don`t even care about this server anymore from my point of view. If plarium keeps killing the server like this a lot of people are just going to quit TD really soon. I have been playing TD since 2011 in tuenti`s server at first new features came almost every month right now we can expect 2 or 3 per year... also infestations(one of the greatest reasons a lot of people are still playing) has been stuck since forever now while other servers are FAR more advanced, pvp and infestation events are always a copy/paste since 2018 etc 

what happened? where is the enthusiasm and challengues that the plarium company provided to all of us only a few years ago?

Please if any admin is reading me... don`t let the game die so easily add new features DO SOMETHING.... there are still a lot of us veteran players playing TD in this server and you can attract more players if the game becomes more interesting again

Greetings, Ivan! I'm glad to see such a loyal player on our forum!  Please note that we're adding some new features. For example, Battle Pass and Clan Conflict. We do plan to add more cool features in future. Cheers!
Sep 16, 2020, 15:5709/16/20
12/20/13

Alina said:

IVAN said:

Greetings, Ivan! I'm glad to see such a loyal player on our forum!  Please note that we're adding some new features. For example, Battle Pass and Clan Conflict. We do plan to add more cool features in future. Cheers!

Hi Alina thank you for your reply.noted I`ll be patiently waiting to see those new features here. I expect great things from plarium like always just hurry it up a little please we're getting bored around here I know that you guys can do a lot better than that . cheers

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 21, 2020, 15:1109/21/20
10/04/13
Alina said:

IVAN said:

That's good to hear :)
AlinaCommunity Manager
Sep 22, 2020, 07:4509/22/20
05/21/19
IVAN said:

Alina said:

IVAN said:

Hi Alina thank you for your reply.noted I`ll be patiently waiting to see those new features here. I expect great things from plarium like always just hurry it up a little please we're getting bored around here I know that you guys can do a lot better than that . cheers

Hi, Ivan! I understand you would like to see more interesting features in the game on a regular basis. Due to some reasons, we cannot implement them as fast as our players want. But we do plan to add something new in future in case there is anything worthy. Stay tuned!
Sep 22, 2020, 15:2809/22/20
12/20/13
Alina said:

IVAN said:

Alina said:

IVAN said:

Hi, Ivan! I understand you would like to see more interesting features in the game on a regular basis. Due to some reasons, we cannot implement them as fast as our players want. But we do plan to add something new in future in case there is anything worthy. Stay tuned!
I`m not speaking just for myself here... there are a lot of veteran players in Spanish Army and Anti Social from tuenti`s server that thinks like me. Of course I`ll be patient as I said but a long list of people may not be as patient as me we all would love to see some updates like more infestations levels and better tournaments for example. I have already told my clan about your plans, we will be patiently waiting :), thank you. regards.
AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 1, 2020, 19:5010/01/20
05/21/19

IVAN said:

Alina said:

IVAN said:

Alina said:

IVAN said:

I`m not speaking just for myself here... there are a lot of veteran players in Spanish Army and Anti Social from tuenti`s server that thinks like me. Of course I`ll be patient as I said but a long list of people may not be as patient as me we all would love to see some updates like more infestations levels and better tournaments for example. I have already told my clan about your plans, we will be patiently waiting :), thank you. regards.

Got it, Ivan! Thank you very much! 

By the way, we do add new Infestations levels from time to time. It depends on the players' progress on each platform and server. We also work on improving our reward balances for some of the events and tournaments. Anyway, thank you for your patience!