How to join our moderation team?
Oct 31, 2019, 11:5310/31/19
08/26/12

Suggestion about Gen. Trevor Winters and Morgana

Although this game has many big shots like:

BiohazarD, KennyT, * Prophesy, Thanatos, CoolRexstreme, pSyKik... from MoR

Journey, Casper4 ... from Blazing Trees

Big Man ... from The Federation

and so on... (and that's just on English server)

There still are characters, 2 in particular which are the biggest stars of TD on any server:

General Trevor Winters and Morgana.

But the only way you can interact with those two NPCs is visiting General's base and looking inside it or hovering over Emitter and pressing Morgana's icon to listen or read her description.

I think it would be great if we could interact with them more. What if we could choose the sides? (Fight Morgana for General or fight other Commanders for Morgana)

What if there was a mechanic which would allow us to get Infest/PvP points like in tournaments, but they accumulate like stats in profile window and then you could exchange accumulated Infest points into imperial troops as the reward from General or exchange PvP points into A - mutated troops as a reward from Morgana (considering which NPC you choose to side with).

I know and realize well that this is too much to ask at this stage, but it would make a good long term suggestion. (this is my opinion of course. I'll see if people agree in comments as well as with simply upvoting this topic)

I hope Dev(s), Mods and Commanders take liking of this idea as well.

- Red Horseman of War

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Nov 4, 2019, 18:3911/04/19
10/04/13
Marshal KO said:

There still are characters, 2 in particular which are the biggest stars of TD on any server:

But the only way you can interact with those two NPCs is visiting General's base and looking inside it or hovering over Emitter and pressing Morgana's icon to listen or read her description.

I think it would be great if we could interact with them more. What if we could choose the sides? (Fight Morgana for General or fight other Commanders for Morgana)

What if there was a mechanic which would allow us to get Infest/PvP points like in tournaments, but they accumulate like stats in profile window and then you could exchange accumulated Infest points into imperial troops as the reward from General or exchange PvP points into A - mutated troops as a reward from Morgana (considering which NPC you choose to side with).

I know and realize well that this is too much to ask at this stage, but it would make a good long term suggestion. (this is my opinion of course. I'll see if people agree in comments as well as with simply upvoting this topic)

- Red Horseman of War

That would be interesting, I have a lot of infest points saved up that I could trade in :P  
Nov 5, 2019, 08:0911/05/19
Nov 5, 2019, 08:12(edited)
08/26/12

BiohazarD said:

Marshal KO said:

- Red Horseman of War

That would be interesting, I have a lot of infest points saved up that I could trade in :P  

AND AGAIN! Bio would stand at the top lol. I'm ok with it.

(may or may not be a secret BiohazarD fan) 
Nov 12, 2019, 11:3611/12/19
09/20/19
hmmm. that would be neat! thumbs up.
Dec 30, 2019, 16:4412/30/19
11/29/13

Aww Man when do I get Rex fans? 

DOWNVOTED!!! 

Joking. I gave an upvote! 

It would be great if the we were able to do SOMETHING with Winter's base aside from looking at it and admiring the out-dated turret systems ;)
I always thought a tribute system might be enacted, though side-dependent payouts via accumulated points might be super fun as well!
Maybe unique Fleet Battle Units too, which shouldn't be too game breaking?

Maybe Morgana awards mutants to players, said mutants being able to be collected in a joint attack from 10+ commanders (or sent to a clan-based mutant pool). Only being able to be used against rival clan emitters, but do extra damage against emitter-based defending units.
Surely Morgana would love it if she were able to supply us with the ability to knock other clans off emitters ;)

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 16, 2020, 09:1501/16/20
05/21/19

Marshal KO said:

- Red Horseman of War

Hello!

That's really an interesting suggestion! Thank you for sharing this with us. However, the team is currently focused on game improvements and support. We do hope for your understanding. Good luck in the game!