All Categories

INFESTISSUE  INFESTBUG  ACCOUNTBUG

INFESTISSUE INFESTBUG ACCOUNTBUG

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 15, 2019, 17:1902/15/19
01/28/18

INFESTISSUE INFESTBUG ACCOUNTBUG

Salvé all Warriors on Total Domination !!!!

I play on Facebook / Geotopia Server . ( Level 132 ) . At the moment .

I play mostly Infestions on this Server ... ( Place 8 Hall of Fame )

My follow Problem , i have Units count / loos from a Volume of 9,5 Billion Uran Titan Credits !!!!

My issue startet on the Day since Plarium has unblock the Lowlevels on this Server ( 09 / 2017 ) From this Day on my Payouts has a max. Volume from 200 Mill Uran Titan Credits or a Power from 35 Mill OFF or DEFF Power :( ....

I have many times contact Plarium Support but they give me all time Standartanswers how all ok and Links to this Forum and so on but nobody from the Devs check my account ....

Have i a Bug / Glitch or what do i wrong ????

Best Regards from Germany ... Coords are x ; 4180 y ; - 1800
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 15, 2019, 21:4402/15/19
10/04/13
André Häubl said:

Salvé all Warriors on Total Domination !!!!

I play on Facebook / Geotopia Server . ( Level 132 ) . At the moment .

I play mostly Infestions on this Server ... ( Place 8 Hall of Fame )

My follow Problem , i have Units count / loos from a Volume of 9,5 Billion Uran Titan Credits !!!!

My issue startet on the Day since Plarium has unblock the Lowlevels on this Server ( 09 / 2017 ) From this Day on my Payouts has a max. Volume from 200 Mill Uran Titan Credits or a Power from 35 Mill OFF or DEFF Power :( ....

I have many times contact Plarium Support but they give me all time Standartanswers how all ok and Links to this Forum and so on but nobody from the Devs check my account ....

Have i a Bug / Glitch or what do i wrong ????

Best Regards from Germany ... Coords are x ; 4180 y ; - 1800
The infests have a tax of about 5%.  So if you send 1bil resource value of troops into credits, you can expect to get at most 950mil back.  If you send the 950mil worth of troops you won in again, you'll get about 905mil back.  The more infests you do the more troops you lose.