All Categories

repetitive modules received

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 20, 2019, 13:5201/20/19
02/20/17

I understand modules are a chancy sort of thing, but I am new in the game and there are some better ones I should be receiving.  I really could care less about Perimeter Level 2 modules, but four days in a row I have gotten module #2, so I have 4 now and very little else worthwhile.  That one does not seem high on the trading list so I am stuck.  Is there a clitch?  Can something be stuck in the module generator routine?

Just too much, what are the odds??
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 30, 2019, 09:0001/30/19
10/04/13
LADYGAGA said:

I understand modules are a chancy sort of thing, but I am new in the game and there are some better ones I should be receiving.  I really could care less about Perimeter Level 2 modules, but four days in a row I have gotten module #2, so I have 4 now and very little else worthwhile.  That one does not seem high on the trading list so I am stuck.  Is there a clitch?  Can something be stuck in the module generator routine?

Once you have all the modules you have to upgrade it, then you won't get any more modules for that tech.  The system randomly gives you a module for one of the next techs you haven't completed, it can give duplicates although 4 of the same one in a row is a bit weird. 
Jun 25, 2020, 03:2006/25/20
04/09/20

It is a strategy of the developers to stagnate their sector and force you to buy diamonds so that you can use them on the Black Market by buying modules.

It’s not a bug, it’s a saying that we use like "give with one hand and take with the other"

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 26, 2020, 22:3806/26/20
10/04/13
LADYGAGA said:

The drops are random, so you'll see a lot of repeats like that.  Just put up some trades for the modules you need in the market, somebody will usually accept them within a few days.