Important notice on your game ideas

Important notice on your game ideas

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Aug 20, 2016, 14:3908/20/16
08/02/14

@Vortex (20 August, 2016, 4:56 AM UTC):
Your first suggestion could raise a large amount of issues, such as not having enough recon drones, which players gets priority if there are not enough recon drones, players wanting more buttons like this (But for other troops), and the UI change to accommodate the new feature.

Your second suggestion could greatly complicate things if each player had their own individual colours/details; the storage Plarium needs for each individual possibility would be large, to say the least.

Your third suggestion is basically a modified version of Joint Attacks, which should be a clan-specific feature.

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 21, 2016, 10:2308/21/16
10/04/13

VORTEX said:

3) Ally war ship.  Smaller clans can join their resources and purchase an ally war ship and fill it with fighters from other clans.  This ship will have a unique option.  When launched,  it will have mission capability to attack up to 5 targets on one sweep.   Of course it will get weaker as it moves through its missions

This sounds fun.  That way people can have like 200 accounts all build troopers for a month, then send a wave of over 3 million troopers to kill a clan's emitters. 

Get it done Plarium!   :P
Sep 2, 2016, 13:1409/02/16
Sep 5, 2016, 10:26(edited)

We could use a filter in the warriors section of the clan menu for last login time. 

I'm not sure if it's necessary. I'd like to know what do others think of this suggestion.

Also more info on how long players have been MIA.  3 days, 7 days, 30 days, 90 days.  

Accepted. Will be added with one of the future updates.

Thanks

RONPER

Sep 7, 2016, 22:5509/07/16
Sep 8, 2016, 11:57(edited)

Game balance has been lost.

Pretty obvious you do not play your own game.   Make an account and play. you will soon realize which areas need adjustment.

All Plarium employees play our games, but not on public servers.

Adjusting the infest reward/payout only affect newer lower level players.

OLDER PLAYERS ALREADY HAVE HUGE ARMIES FROM THE INFEST PAYOUT CHEAT!  

It's not good to accuse others without any proof.

My account is  old but, i have only returned to the game  recently. 

You really need to re instate the troop salaries.  just look at the size of some of the armies and you will realize what i am talking about.  

You can reward the whiners who want free units and no salaries , and continue losing players, or try to restore balance.

thanks

RONPER

Sep 10, 2016, 02:4909/10/16

How come my level and supreme level players are the same in the  troop take down tournament?  Can you separate  the two? 

The real high level guys are getting double rewards.

Maybe have 3 levels: 1-35, 36-70, and 70+, or some similar breakdown. 

The high level guys are dominating both levels of the tournament. 

At my level , 62, i do not expect to be in the lower tiers, but for the lower level guys, it is discouraging to never place in a tourney.  My suggestion is figure out how to give the upper level guys the rewards in the supreme level and lower level guys the rewards for my level tier. 

Not the same guys in both lists, exactly the same players in both lists. 

I am aware that flash has limits, you may want to plan on changing to a different platform soon.

It is my understanding that flash will soon be extinct, like Windows XP.

Thanks for listening.

RONPER

Sep 12, 2016, 09:3709/12/16
rooferron1 said:

How come my level and supreme level players are the same in the  troop take down tournament?  Can you separate  the two? 

The real high level guys are getting double rewards.

Maybe have 3 levels: 1-35, 36-70, and 70+, or some similar breakdown. 

The high level guys are dominating both levels of the tournament. 

At my level , 62, i do not expect to be in the lower tiers, but for the lower level guys, it is discouraging to never place in a tourney.  My suggestion is figure out how to give the upper level guys the rewards in the supreme level and lower level guys the rewards for my level tier. 

Not the same guys in both lists, exactly the same players in both lists. 

I am aware that flash has limits, you may want to plan on changing to a different platform soon.

It is my understanding that flash will soon be extinct, like Windows XP.

Thanks for listening.

RONPER

Hi! I have passed this idea to our developers. 
Sep 17, 2016, 10:2409/17/16
Sep 19, 2016, 14:33(edited)
03/14/14

would like to see a member search area just to see members i knew before and where they are now

Our devs are considering this idea.
Sep 17, 2016, 14:3109/17/16
08/02/14

@sensormatic mac (17 September, 2016, 10:24 AM UTC):
You can friend/bookmark members to see where their sector currently is.

Sep 17, 2016, 15:1609/17/16
03/14/14
thats no good when your looking for a member that your not friend/bookmarked bud its a simple tool so easy like
Sep 17, 2016, 19:4709/17/16
Sep 19, 2016, 14:35(edited)
03/01/14

Please could we have an expansion of chat.

This is to include the whole map in a single chat and also clan allies in a single chat. Most other games I have ever played have both these options unlike TD which seems to be very limited in this area.

Let allies have a chance to communicate and work together against  others and let us have chance to speak to players in other areas of the map.

For allied chat you could put an option in embassy under Diplomatic tab which allows us to choose which of our allies can see what we type in Allied clan chat, same as other options you can change in embassy it will only be changeable by leader and selected diplomatic members.

There is a limit for Chat members. On some servers there are several General Chat rooms. As for the Allies, I'm not sure our devs will introduce this feature. But we're planning to integrate a messenger on our game portal.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 26, 2016, 12:0409/26/16
Jan 23, 2020, 15:22(edited)
09/17/15

Dear Commanders!

Thank you for all the suggestions which you have left here. We have a long list of them that was passed to developers. They will need some time to consider all your ideas and implement the best ones into the game.

That’s why we cannot accept any new suggestions for now. Our developers have a lot of tasks to work on, and as soon as we are ready, we will reopen this thread.

We are very grateful for your ideas, they are much appreciated!

Thank you all for your understanding and have a great time in Total Domination: Nuclear Strategy!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.