All Categories

New Infestation Extermination Requirements!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Sep 11, 2015, 17:3809/11/15

New Infestation Extermination Requirements! Earn 100 Tournament Points And Get Rewarded!

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commander!

It looks as if some Commanders aren’t pulling their weight during Clan Tournaments and hell, we could do better! STRATCOM is taking some measures to ensure this doesn’t happen again!

In order to share in the Rewards your Clan receives, you personally now have to earn at least 100 Tournament Points during Clan Tournaments. Those Commanders who’ve gotten used to hiding behind their Clanmates to save their troops are in for a rude awakening!

Got that, Commanders? No more hiding in the bushes during Clan Tournaments! The experience you gain from actively participating will be a reward in itself!

General T. "Tornado" Winters

END TRANSMISSION

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 14, 2015, 01:4309/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:46(edited)
11/05/14

Not everyone is in the same place. While I agree some players hoard their troops, but not everyone is always in a position to participate in every clan challenge. This feels like another money grubbing move by Plarium.

Sep 14, 2015, 05:2009/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 16:55(edited)
11/05/14
Well no participation/no reward sounds good to me. By the way 100 infest points is such a low requirement. That decision is a good one.
Sep 14, 2015, 11:5709/14/15
Dec 29, 2018, 17:02(edited)
11/05/14

Well,

I guess A low level can't access to those 100 points , so maybe it would have been better to say : Purge maybe 12 infests for having access to the rewards.

But to put a Requirement is still better than put nothing .

Sep 14, 2015, 12:1009/14/15
Sep 13, 2019, 12:02(edited)

squll said:

Well,

I guess A low level can't access to those 100 points , so maybe it would have been better to say : Purge maybe 12 infests for having access to the rewards.

But to put a Requirement is still better than put nothing .

saying purge 12 infests is worst, many people are on high lvl infests, try purging one lvl 100 or anything near that and you will get the idea.

100 points on the other hand is very easy to make, hit lower lvl infest and you are done. just lvl 40 will give you at least 300 points.
Sep 14, 2015, 12:4609/14/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:02(edited)
Commanders, as we set such a requirement, we realize that new or low level players still should have an opportunity to play in a team. 100 points is an average number of points that can be gained easily by an active beginner. This change has been made not for a kind of punishment but for a fair teamwork, when every participant can contribute to the main goal.
Sep 14, 2015, 17:2909/14/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)

Only thing, the high level players, who already have done level 100.

They need to bank a lot. Only banking time is about 4 to 6 months!

If banking is done correct, they do not destroy any infest.

So with this new rule, they will not gain anymore a clan reward. But they are putting in more units and resources then any other player.

So, i think you should consider not to give rewards for destroyed infest, but  for destroyed units on infest in the time of the contest.

That would make the contest much more honest. 

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 14, 2015, 23:3409/14/15
Sep 14, 2015, 23:35(edited)
10/04/13
Maniakaal said:

So with this new rule, they will not gain anymore a clan reward. But they are putting in more units and resources then any other player.

So, i think you should consider not to give rewards for destroyed infest, but  for destroyed units on infest in the time of the contest.

Yes I support this :)  Because currently it's possible to send millions in offense and defense to the infests and get zero points.  While some guy who had an infest almost dead sends 1 cyborg to an infest, kills it, and gets a ton of points. 
Sep 15, 2015, 19:4409/15/15
Maniakaal said:

I tottally agree with Mania 
Sep 16, 2015, 11:3109/16/15
We are considerning such an alteration, Mania.
Sep 16, 2015, 13:1109/16/15
Oct 26, 2020, 12:03(edited)
General T. Winters said:

We are considerning such an alteration, Mania.
Top!
Sep 17, 2015, 14:3309/17/15
Sep 17, 2015, 14:35(edited)
03/02/14

you will never listen to the player's regarding infest's and that will be what kills this game. I hope you lose the big spenders.

I bet you will remove this post like any other's regarding the fact you don't listen and say to post somewhere hidden like always.
Sep 17, 2015, 16:3509/17/15

Commander TIRAS, please recheck the features that were added last year, please. You'll see that most of updates were suggested by our players some time ago. You can also check "Sell all modules" option which was requested to be added by our community. This is a proof of our attentive reaction to the users' feedback.

Ok, I can see that you still have some troubles in understanding the infestation system that was altered some months ago. Here, on forum, there are players who have already succeeded in testing it. You can also check the relevant topic on infestations where our moderator provides his vision of a new scheme.
Sep 17, 2015, 17:1209/17/15
General T. Winters said:

Commander TIRAS, please recheck the features that were added last year, please. You'll see that most of updates were suggested by our players some time ago. You can also check "Sell all modules" option which was requested to be added by our community. This is a proof of our attentive reaction to the users' feedback.

Ok, I can see that you still have some troubles in understanding the infestation system that was altered some months ago. Here, on forum, there are players who have already succeeded in testing it. You can also check the relevant topic on infestations where our moderator provides his vision of a new scheme.
your new infest system suks. 
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 17, 2015, 18:5109/17/15
10/04/13
SNOWWHITE said:

General T. Winters said:

your new infest system suks. 
True, but people were complaining about the old one so they changed it.  People complained that it was too difficult to do, so they made it easy.  Now it doesn't matter what you do, you'll always about break even (minus the 3% tax).
Sep 17, 2015, 23:4009/17/15
08/13/14
Maniakaal said:

I absolutely agree.
Sep 18, 2015, 00:0609/18/15
08/13/14

General T. Winters said:

With all due respect General Winters ,

you know most of the players views on the new infest system and I really don't think that its a good  idea for any of us to bring that topic up again.

The protests and the complaining mails from us the players may have subsided, mainly due to the fact that we got tired of wasting our breath (or should I rather say -our typing ) on expressing our dislike to the new system, but that doesn't mean we have accepted or that we like the new system.

On a positive note .. Thank you for fixing some of the bugs that we had been complaining about for months in a row ( eg. the little menu button next to a persons name in clan chat) , may be small repairs , but these days im thankful for small miracles when it comes to bugs here on TD.  I think most of the players will agree with me that we all get extremely nervous when we know you guys will be 'upgrading' cos the usual result of that is .... 10 broken things for the new upgrade of  lets say the tasks box.