All Categories

New Feature in Plarium Play. Introducing Quick Account Switching!

Search
How to join our moderation team?
NancyAdmin
Sep 24, 2020, 11:3509/24/20
07/09/19

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Commander,

Do you share a desktop with family members? Do you control multiple accounts so you can expand even more efficiently? Either way, an awesome new feature has arrived for the desktop version of Plarium Play: account switching!

From this point forward, you can easily switch between up to 10 accounts on your Plarium Play launcher with just the click of a button. All you need to do is sign in. If you find you're not using one, you can also remove an account whenever you like.

Download Plarium Play now to check out this new feature. Play smart, play well, and find victory!

END TRANSMISSION

STRATCOM SECURE TRANSMISSION

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 3, 2020, 21:3110/03/20
Oct 4, 2020, 08:45(edited)
08/08/14

Great news but it is kinda bugged. When opening the window for selection of added accounts, sometimes all accounts have the same name, profile picture and email.

Another issue while using plarium play is scrolling. while using Opera broswer to play the game, i am able to use mouse scrolling for changing zoom level and scrolling the in game windows. Why there is absolutely no scrolling in your desktop app?

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 7, 2020, 10:1910/07/20
05/21/19

Ape said:

Great news but it is kinda bugged. When opening the window for selection of added accounts, sometimes all accounts have the same name, profile picture and email.

Another issue while using plarium play is scrolling. while using Opera broswer to play the game, i am able to use mouse scrolling for changing zoom level and scrolling the in game windows. Why there is absolutely no scrolling in your desktop app?

Hello, Ape! Glad you like this feature! 

Could you please attach a screenshot of the bug when all the accounts have the same name, profile picture and e-mail? 

Hmm, I've checked and I can scroll! Have you tried in the full-screen mode? 
Oct 7, 2020, 21:2910/07/20
08/08/14

had to edit the email info out, but i m sure you get the picture now

there is no scrolling in full screen mode

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 15, 2020, 08:3210/15/20
05/21/19

Ape said:

had to edit the email info out, but i m sure you get the picture now

Hi, Ape! Thanks for the screenshot! It was helpful. I've asked the team and it's a known bug that should be fixed soon.  

there is no scrolling in full screen mode

That's strange! I've checked it again and I can scroll in both modes. Please try to reinstall the app following these simple steps. It might be helpful. Good luck! 

Oct 27, 2020, 20:2810/27/20
09/13/19

It is good to see interaction here and there to improve the game ... Thank you to the team that has already made the game better recently ..... But something very important is missing .... which is to invite new players to this server  Because this server is already very poor in this aspect .. I hope we find new players easier than before  .......greetings to you all