All Categories

Killing me softly

Killing me softly

Search
Jan 15, 2018, 22:4201/15/18

Killing me softly

A shout out to all the credit card players that are in a rush to the top. Once you get there then what ? Will you get bored and quit the game ? Start wars in your own kingdom and destroy it ? Then complain that Plarium will not let you move or merge to another kingdom.

Every player is valuable, they contribute in whatever way they can. Not all that rush to get big are selfish and thoughtless towards others that can not or will not spend to grow. To those big players enjoy the game. Teach others wanting to play by sharing your knowledge. 

I wish I was in your kingdom, mine has the selfish kind. Expecting all other clans to do as they want. Throwing crumbs from their table and we should be grateful. Its a shame that the few that already destroyed their vikings kingdom have not learned from what they did. Play the game, have fun. It isnt a race. 

Peace in your own kingdom seems to be the key to success.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 21, 2018, 18:4002/21/18
04/26/17
Yep. Way better to play for fun. In other case you can always hide under the shield
Oct 12, 2018, 23:4810/12/18
09/11/18
Completely agree. I coin lightly, but overdoing it is ridiculous. We have a guy who jumped 30 lvls in a week. Still has no clue how to play, but bullies gonna bully.....
Oct 25, 2018, 04:4310/25/18
09/30/18
I left an Order today for exactly what yo are discussing. I didn;t say why, their MAster can figure it out or call me coward, Donlt CAre. Had a conversation with Gygax once (Yes! I am that OLD) about hack n'Slash Mentality, and what happens when the rush is gone? Usually they do indeed turn on their own. not worth the playing if you get all magically delicious about saving/hiding your butt, but have a whole secondary character that seeks to wreak havoc with anybody who does unapproved Magic.Good Luck with that concept. It wont last long.
Mar 18, 2019, 14:0803/18/19
08/02/16
Don't forget the silver tongues that wag and collect a lot of those cash players to help bolster their Order's multiple account/bot users/account sharers until they get leveled high enough and have collected enough gold/timers etc to just cruise along.