All Categories

error 500 error 524

error 500 error 524

Search
Aug 21, 2018, 08:3508/21/18
09/18/17

error 500 error 524

just after ovo started last night the game crashed and both errors above where listed, both where host problems ! I lost troops to our opponent  and our team lost points . Once again I find that Plarium is willing to not address the issue in any form, in fact at present you cannot even contact support as the link is down ! I am no longer purchasing any packs until this game becomes stable though I hold little hope for that happening!
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 21, 2018, 09:3008/21/18
04/12/17

DAVE_SADLER121

Could you, please, attach some screenshots illustrating your issue? We want to help you, but we need more information to clarify any possible miscommunications.

Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance!

Aug 21, 2018, 21:4508/21/18
09/18/17

II am not quite sure that you are understanding  what the problem is, you ask for a screenshot of a problem  as though I knew it was going to happen!

I sent troops to a silver tile  as OVO started, the game then crashed, the only information I got was that  error 500 (in a green background) had occurred and the host was not contactable, on a subsequent refresh  the error 524 was given  host is not available  and the icon for the host was red. 

The result of not being able to log in was that I lost troops that where farming. My thoughts where to contact support but upon doing so I was given the message that  support was not contactable. the only available screen shot I could possibly send  is the mail that told me "Defence Failed" which would prove nothing towards  why the game crashed , it would also be impossible to show any screen shot of the messages I received . I feel sure tha supplying the error code numbers you would be able to ascertain what happened, a few hours earlier  you conducted updates, for a number of weeks their has been embedding errors and for a number of Months their have been shield drop issues ,this tells me you are not prepared to combat these issues other than to ask the user to send screenshots. My suggestion is that you go to the server where the problems are reported, play as any other player would do e.g  phone or computer, play until you see the same problem occur ,then ascertain what causes it.You must be well aware thatthey are happening as the amount of players leaving the game is increasing a lot.
Aug 22, 2018, 07:0408/22/18
Aug 22, 2018, 07:56(edited)
04/12/17

Good morning, DAVE_SADLER121!

Be sure, we understand you quite well, thank you very much for providing this information! 

We need the requested screenshots of the errors, if it's possible, to be able to conduct the thorough investigation of your case. Also, please, tell us your game ID in private message. Hope for your patience. 

Thank you in advance!  

Aug 22, 2018, 16:0308/22/18
09/09/17

I too experienced errors of that nature around that time.

They were either cloudflare problems or plarium gateway to cloudflare problem. I believe it was both at different points. Lasted less than a few hours. > 1/2 hour, < 1 h, IIRC.

As a result, plarium.com was incommunicado. No game, no forum, no support, no nothing. When it came back, it all came back. Nothing to be done about it. When such happens, alarms will be going off world wide - you can trust that people will be vigorously beating upon the problem to the greatest extent possible. No point having a web service if nobody can get to it.

All you can do is take screen shots, then hold on to them until communications restored. e.g. Once back in to see burned castle, screenshot report for later inclusion.

Such errors likely have nothing to do with Plarium, they are 'internet' problems, and nothing they have any control over. Given the number of servers in the number of locations they must have, there would have been no point of failure to look at. (If nothing is getting through to them, there is nothing to respond to, and no error in not responding to things not received.)

I do take your point - such is VERY irritating and distressing, and can be quite expensive. e.g. Shield dropped. But, c'est la vie. If possible, try to put an extra couple hours of shields on, just in case. Granted, not helpful / too late in this case.