All Categories

(Stamina) Pack type and levels - how to trigger change?

Search
Feb 28, 2018, 02:5402/28/18
09/09/17

It seems that stamina dedicated packs are available every other day. I have been regularly purchasing them recently to hit Ass. 6's for their material. Repeatedly even to get to Legendary. And to hit Alpha's like Possessed for their jewels. (Turquoise, study boosts.)

I have been buying 'Source of Stamina! 50% Discount!' at 6.49 for 210k stamina.

I understand there is also a 'For Assailant Killers!' which may have more stamina at that price point. I don't recall ever seeing it. Does anyone know how to trigger changes in the pack offerings between these (apparent) streams?

I also understand that the 25.99 equivalent pack has better than 4 times that amount of stamina in it. I have read that once one buys a 25.99 pack, the 25.99 equivalents to the 6.49 packs I currently see will show up. [*Not strictly true.] Yet no 25.99 pack is of interest to me, especially as I do not wish to feed additional troops. Suggestions?

* Not strictly true - I know I have bought one or more 25.99 (or 6.49?) sale pack, be it Black Friday, Boxing Day, or Valentine's Day, I forget which. Doing so does not appear to have impacted my regular 6.49 selection.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2018, 12:1206/18/18
02/03/18

I have seen the "For Assailant Killers" package once before, almost 2 million stamina for $4.99.  Makes me sick to keep paying for the tiny packages they offer.   The response from the Support group is that they can't control the computer generated packages which I find to be a questionable response.  Who programmed the computer?   

I will end up leaving the game over this, I cannot spend that much money on little packages any longer. 
Jun 18, 2018, 14:5406/18/18
04/28/17

Dear Lords, 

we understand your concern about the packages. Please note, that all packages in the Bank are offered individually for players. The selection is carried out automatically and it solely depends on player's gaming habits. Unfortunately, there is no way we can influence this process. Please be patient, and you will definitely find the offer you want.

Jul 22, 2018, 08:3607/22/18
08/02/17
to get those cheaper packs you speak of you need to wait 60day after your last pruchase price start coming down only thing is you need to wait those days long time i know trust me i know but worth it