All Categories

Stronghold Question

Stronghold Question

Search
Feb 8, 2019, 02:4402/08/19
10/01/17

Stronghold Question

When defending the Stronghold since the Update the 10 minute 45% boosts Doesn't last the entire time the troop march is in Stronghold. Now we have to boost the entire time troops are in Stronghold. My question is do we have to pull troops marches from Stronghold, activate new boosts and resend marches or can we activate  new boosts while troops are in Stronghold without pulling troops and resending 
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 17, 2019, 10:4808/17/19
05/06/17

Rickey said:

When defending the Stronghold since the Update the 10 minute 45% boosts Doesn't last the entire time the troop march is in Stronghold. Now we have to boost the entire time troops are in Stronghold. My question is do we have to pull troops marches from Stronghold, activate new boosts and resend marches or can we activate  new boosts while troops are in Stronghold without pulling troops and resending 
Are u taking about place of power in the center of kd or stronghold of the clan?!
Aug 19, 2019, 00:3108/19/19
09/09/17

csvsd said:

Rickey said:

Are u taking about place of power in the center of kd or stronghold of the clan?!

The Citadel is not something one defends, so it is the Eternal Stronghold, the only Stronghold in the game.

[The Dominion being a different beastie.]
Aug 19, 2019, 00:3808/19/19
09/09/17

Rickey said:

When defending the Stronghold since the Update the 10 minute 45% boosts Doesn't last the entire time the troop march is in Stronghold. ...

I always thought it only ever lasted the 10 minutes.

I believe you only have to up or re-add your time - in time for the next battle.

It is a good question though. As, for example, your march speed boost can expire on the way there, it lasts until arrival, but is not present for return. (You can see this in march times. Going is much shorter than returning.)

The principle seems to be it must be in place before the event (action?) takes place. Thus my belief, above.

You could test this though ... with and without some boosts on, have someone send one troop to attack. Check your stats. See if they differ. 1 may not be enough, you may need 100, or 1,000, for the number difference to be large enough to be visible. [Just like you can't see minutes when an event is days from ending.]

GL&HF. Good question.