All Categories

Sixtus Preceptor study cost bonus and skill broken after update

Search
Feb 1, 2019, 10:5202/01/19
03/18/18

Exactly as the title describes, activating Sixtus Preceptor no longer reduces study costs. 

Adding points to study cost skill has no effect.  The inquisitor's built-in study cost bonus also is not applied.

Please fix ASAP... Might not be long before paying players think to ask for prorated refunds for the additional resource tokens (from resource packs purchased in store) that now must be used to make up the cost difference.

EDIT: Just noticed that troop training cost skills ALSO are not being applied.  Have not yet checked other inquisitors, but I did notice that faith required to hit apostates has increased.

EDIT 2: In PC App loader an update just rolled out has fixed the problem.  After app updated, loading game through browsers also reflects the fix.  Android & iOS update status unknown.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 1, 2019, 12:5002/01/19
12/26/18

I have your same problem. All my inquisitors abilities don’t work.

When I put Marc for example, I no gain spearmen boost. Or when I put Sixtus no military bonuses... I hope they will solve this big problem. I can’t play without my inquisitors.
Feb 1, 2019, 16:0802/01/19
11/06/18
ya i noticed the math being a bit off today, didnt really question it since i knew i had the right selection of items and proper inquisitor. Seems the update messed the game up. Course i cant even get into my game right now either gets stuck at 77%. Id be real mad if its not fixed till after my shield wears off cause some can get in others cant seem to....
Feb 1, 2019, 22:0002/01/19
09/09/17

sorde2019 said:

... I did notice that faith required to hit apostates has increased.

Ouch. Bummer if still true. Confirm, please?

[Good catch if so, and thanks for posting that - I probably would not have noticed, otherwise.]
Feb 2, 2019, 02:3302/02/19
11/05/17
We are all getting ripped off even more. Training cost more and you train less troops and studies and builds cost more because inquistor and other things not working since upgrade.
Feb 2, 2019, 14:1602/02/19
Feb 2, 2019, 14:17(edited)
12/26/18

I hope the support will give us an answer as soon as possible. It’s impossible to play in this conditions:

I can’t attack ( or I can do but with a lot of disadvantages, so not attack);

I m not able to build/study or I have to do with a lot of disadvantages in terms of time speed.

Inquisitors are essential. And if we spent money or time to build their abilities they have to understand that we want they solve the problem or talk to us about a solution. :(
Feb 2, 2019, 23:1802/02/19
04/12/17

Greetings, Lords!

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that your request is already being processed. It will be resolved as soon as possible. If you have any additional information, please provide us with it.

We hope for your understanding. 

Feb 2, 2019, 23:4402/02/19
12/29/18

Some doctrines and blessings of the inquisitors are not working. I have tried to restart the doctrines and both before and after assigning the points the cost of Faith to attack an apostate remains the same.

My inquisitors Adrian Architect, Sixtus Preseptor and Darius Sky Arrow Have Supreme Dignity, even so there is no difference in the maximum of soldier that I can train with any of them active. There is also no difference in costs or training time.

Feb 5, 2019, 08:1402/05/19
12/26/18

We have waited almost a week. We can’t do nothing without disadvantages, what do we have to do?

I love this game and I don’t want to stop playing for this. Please urge support to solve our very big problem.