All Categories

Plarium failed again I see

Search
Sep 12, 2018, 10:5309/12/18
09/22/15

Started the new game and thus far i'm not impressed. Just a different version of Stormfall. Too many jerks in the game that  have too much of an advantage in game to buy their way to the top, find a castle to take advantage of then port there for some too easily obtained gold and rape your village. Then like cowards they port away after they are done. There's no strategy in that, there's no requirement for them to put any work into building up forces or defenses. The game plays to losers with loose cash and want to think they are grand. I will probably be quitting since there's no sense in me wasting my time building a castle up just to be under siege by every jerk with a credit card.

Speaking of which I can't say i'm a fan of Plarium's easy system of payment via credit card as it retains information INCLUDING THE 3 DIGIT SECURITY CODE which pretty much violates the security of your account. And yes, even when you uncheck the box to NOT remember the information. I had figured Plarium for something other than one of these fly by night game makers whom cater to cash rather than to gaming.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2018, 13:4509/12/18
04/12/17

Hello, STORM

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the functionality game. Our goal is to make our game even better by adding new interesting features, so we are always happy to hear your ideas. Our developers take every suggestion into consideration. We hope that our future innovations will meet your expectations.

If you have any suggestions, you can always contact us.

Have a great day!