All Categories

Bank issue Syntax Error

Bank issue Syntax Error

Search
Jun 20, 2018, 12:5606/20/18
01/13/16

Bank issue Syntax Error

Good morning  

When I try to scroll down into the bank offers frame I get a kind of javascript error (Syntax Error). I already cleared my cache and restarted my computer. I would like to buy the reformer pack and i'm blocked. I'm using browser Edge (version 42.17134.1.0) and don't want to use another one.

Thanks for your help

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2018, 14:1306/20/18
Jun 20, 2018, 15:01(edited)
04/12/17

Hello once more, YANCOL2 

Clarify, please, did you try to update Unity, Java and your browser to latest versions? 

Please, try closing all not used applications and tabs in your browser before launching the game. Also, check your PC's RAM and make sure your Internet connection is stable.

Notice, that Java issues could happen for the next reasons:

1. When the game remained inactive for a long time or PC was in a sleep mode. 

2. When there are too many tabs open in the browser. In this case, use another browser to open the game in. 

3. If you have a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system.

If the issue is still relevant after performing the specified steps, please let us know.

Waiting for your answer!

Jun 20, 2018, 15:2206/20/18
Jun 20, 2018, 15:42(edited)
01/13/16

Hi Roger,

It sounds the java version and my browser are up to date (Java 8 update 171). Could you explain me how to update Unity please? Not sure if it applies since i'm playing from https://plarium.com

I checked every scenario that you mentioned and no one apply on this case.

Thanks for your help.

Jun 21, 2018, 00:2306/21/18
01/13/16
Situation solved when the offers changed! Problem is that the offer that I wanted disappeared. 
Jun 21, 2018, 05:0806/21/18
Jun 21, 2018, 05:08(edited)
04/12/17

We are happy that the issue has been resolved and you can continue enjoying the game!

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jan 19, 2024, 09:3701/19/24
01/19/24

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the bank offers frame due to a JavaScript error. Let's work together to fix it. Here are some steps you can try:

1. Update Your Browser:

Make sure your Edge browser is up-to-date. Go to Settings > About Microsoft Edge to check for updates.

2. Check Browser Extensions:

Turn off any browser extensions you have. They might be causing problems. After turning them off, restart your browser and see if the issue persists.

3. JavaScript Settings:

Check that JavaScript is enabled in your browser settings. Go to Settings > View advanced settings and make sure "JavaScript" is turned on.

4. Clear Cookies and Cache Again:

Even if you've cleared your cache before, try doing it again. Go to Settings > Privacy, search, and services, then under Clear browsing data, choose what to clear.

5. Alternative Browsers:

While you like using Edge, trying the same thing in another browser like Chrome or Firefox can help determine if the issue is specific to Edge.

6. Contact Support:

If the problem persists after trying these steps, reach out to the support team of the platform you're using. Give them details about the error, your browser version, and any other relevant info.

Tech stuff can be tricky, but these steps should help. If all else fails, contacting the platform's support team is your best option.

Below are the links to the finest learning platforms

1. W3 School  

2. Iqra Technology  

3. JavaPoint 

I hope this resolves the issue, and you can soon get your reformer pack without any hassle! Feel free to ask if you have more questions.