Throne: Kingdom at War team

6 Replies
Administrator
12 May, 2017, 6:58 AM UTC

Lords! 

We welcome you to the legendary world of wise Kings, great Lords and valiant Heroes. Walk the exciting path of a city builder and warlord! Assemble an army of faithful warriors in gleaming armor. Create a powerful Order and demonstrate your might to players from all over the world.

The Throne: Kingdom at War team are here to help you – John the Fearless, Sir Howard and Roger Montgomery. We will offer wise counsel and answer all your questions.

Good luck fighting for the Throne!

UTC +7:00
User
12 May, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC

Nice to meet you, John!

UTC +3:00
User
13 May, 2018, 1:49 AM UTC
the most annoying thing accidentally spent gold on starting a study, really wish you would put in a stop check so i don't continue to needlessly waste my gold
UTC +0:00
User
14 May, 2018, 12:27 PM UTC

ravenbreeze said:

the most annoying thing accidentally spent gold on starting a study, really wish you would put in a stop check so i don't continue to needlessly waste my gold

lol just enter in a big Order and wait until all members help you by the button

it will be rather fast to not spend any gold for any processes 

User
16 May, 2018, 2:06 AM UTC

The Inquisitor update  needs to be analyzed. for being out of balance. 

First and most aggravating is the  means to attain Adrian candles. 

1.  The only means other than bank offer is to use  personal points from special errands. However,  when the experience becomes maxed  and candles still needed , it wastes all exp points earned until enough candles to level up. 

2. The 12500 points per candle is too high!!!  

3.  Bank offer for candles are far too seldom and also paired with Sixtus  candles making the cost price prohibitive for sufficient  purchases to level either inquisitor..

Second issue is the inordinate number of useless rewards received when attacking apostates. Cancelled marches reach  25% of  total rewards achieved. 

Anxious for your response and action.  

P.S. Thanks for switching kingdom update.
User
16 May, 2018, 2:15 PM UTC
fredcdobbs2017 said:

The Inquisitor update  needs to be analyzed. for being out of balance. 

First and most aggravating is the  means to attain Adrian candles. 

1.  The only means other than bank offer is to use  personal points from special errands. However,  when the experience becomes maxed  and candles still needed , it wastes all exp points earned until enough candles to level up. 

2. The 12500 points per candle is too high!!!  

3.  Bank offer for candles are far too seldom and also paired with Sixtus  candles making the cost price prohibitive for sufficient  purchases to level either inquisitor..

Second issue is the inordinate number of useless rewards received when attacking apostates. Cancelled marches reach  25% of  total rewards achieved. 

Anxious for your response and action.  

P.S. Thanks for switching kingdom update.
So as I get your comm, you just want to easy lvlup ?

Really  just interesting :) i don't think that it easy now, but....50/50 - not so many players can do it fast and not nobody at all at the same time 
User
12 August, 2018, 12:12 AM UTC
please allow us to create a thread so we can post battle logs and castle statistics to create a comprehensive guide on battle mechanics.
2792524 users registered; 70886 topics; 353664 posts; our newest member:Schmei the warrior