Interview with TOP 10 in both Offense and Defense rankings

0 Replies
John the Fearless
Administrator
18 November, 2017, 6:40 AM UTC

Do you want to always be on top of the rankings? Learn how in the interview with the Lord known as "MO"!

Name: MO

Date of birth: 12/17/80

Order: R1SEN

Kingdom: 41

Total time in the game: 3 weeks – I started late after playing Vikings

Enemy warriors destroyed: 400m

What you're proud of: Ranking TOP 10 in both Offense and Defense in the same week.

Super ability (you would like to have/already have): There are no super abilities that I do not have.

Hobbies: Fishing, hunting, golf, and playing with the minds of Throne players.

Dislikes: Stupidity

Favorite food: Crab

Favorite song: Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd

T - Throne: Kingdom At War

M - MO 

T.:Tell us the story behind your nickname.

M.:My nickname is MO, because just when you think I'm done destroying you, I have "alotta MO left"!

T.: What is your goal? Perhaps you want to be the permanent holder of the top spot in the Lords rankings?

M.: My goal is simple: winning. I want to win for our Order, first of all. R1SEN is not the biggest Order but we never stop. I enjoy chasing individual records if the Order event is at hand. Kills are a key stat I track, but it's not always the most important.

T.: What is your game strategy? Do you have your own methods or tactics that help you defeat opponents?

M.: My strategy is more behavior-based. I enjoy figuring my opponent out. Sometimes they have a flaw I can exploit, sometimes they must be trapped. I enjoy cracking their "code". Some great players go with straight math, but I prefer creating my attack windows.

Did you enjoy the interview? Do you want to learn more? Write in the comments!

UTC +7:00
1779239 users registered; 48232 topics; 286731 post; our newest member:mako148