All Categories

Interview with T P I M P

Interview with T P I M P

Search
Jun 29, 2017, 14:2906/29/17
04/10/17

Interview with T P I M P

Brave Lords, it’s time for our first interview!

The player nicknamed T P | M P, the founder of one of the most influential Orders, WILD RIOT, will talk about himself and the story of his alliance so far.

Throne: Tell us about yourself. What is your name, where are you from, and what brought you to the world of Throne: Kingdom at War?

T P | M P.: My name is Taylor and I used to play Vikings, then I saw this game advertised from the same makers, so I decided to give it a chance.

Throne: You are the Master of the RIOT Order, one of the most powerful alliances in the game. Does this affect other players’ attitudes towards you?

T P | M P: I have a really good relationship with most players in my Kingdom. Everyone in my Kingdom is awesome, there are a few complainers when they get zeroed, but hey, it's part of the game!

Throne: Until recently, your Order’s name was WILD RIOT and another Lord led it. Can you tell us what happened?

T P | M P: Yes, until recently we were teamed up with the Wild Bunch. There was a council. We held a meeting, we overcame the obstacle that was standing in both of our Orders’ way so there was no need to have the merge anymore.

Throne: Many people think that the most influential player in an Order should be the Master, but you have fewer Power points than some of your fellows-in-arms. How do your fellow Order members feel about this?

T P | M P: It's strictly about respect as well as a council, I'm no greater than anybody in my Order, but I was designated to lead because I was voted in and nobody had an objection.

Throne: What is your goal in the game: terrorizing the entire Kingdom or being a link between other Orders? In other words, what strategy do you stick to: destructive or creative?

T P | M P: Both. It honestly depends if you're picking on my Order members, we will be destructive, but we can also work together as we have proven in several KvK, we can be creative.

Throne: You have a very unusual nickname – T P | M P. What does it mean?

T P | M P: The name speaks for itself!

Throne: According to the game rules, the leader of the Order that holds the Eternal Stronghold can assign any Lord a positive or negative Reputation to enhance or worsen their stats. Do you seize the opportunity to get revenge on your enemies or do you prefer to only encourage other players?

T P | M P: I do not give negative reps, unless you title hit.

Throne: What does your Order mean to you? Do you communicate with your companions outside the game?

T P | M P: My Order is awesome, I really feel like all the players in it, big or small, have a connection, and yes, I've developed some friendships outside of the game.

Throne: Do you have internal conflicts in the Order? Have you ever had to arbitrate a dispute?

T P | M P: Not very often. The only one I can really remember is one member wanted to attack everything and the council was against it and decided on another option.

Throne: Have the Lords of your Order ever risen up against you? If so, please tell us more about it. How did you resolve the situation?

T P | M P: Haven't had anybody in my Order rise up against me.

Throne: Are you currently at war with any particular Order? If so, what caused the conflict?

T P | M P: No wars at the moment, the ones in the past, it's been about title hitting, but that has been solved and right now we are concentrating on KvK and OvO.

Throne: What advice would you give to Lords who have just recently joined the world of Throne: Kingdom at War?

T P | M P: Find a great Order that has a council and not just one member as the leader, ask as many questions as you like, do not shy away from anything, if the Order wants you to grow, they will have your back, no question is stupid, and keep your enemies burning.

Throne: Our final question: could you tell us about a memorable moment you’ve had playing the game?

T P | M P: Several raids where we've demolished very high level players – there's more than just one.

What was your favorite part of the conversation? Share your opinion in the comments and suggest worthy candidates to be interviewed!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 30, 2017, 11:2006/30/17
05/02/17

how can I see, this T P | M P is a cool guy. It was interesting, thanks

Jun 30, 2017, 11:2106/30/17
05/02/17

Guys, will you post more interview?

Jul 3, 2017, 08:0007/03/17
04/10/17

Yes, of course. Our plan is to publish interviews on a regular basis.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Jul 3, 2017, 09:5007/03/17
05/02/17

John the Fearless said:

Yes, of course. Our plan is to publish interviews on a regular basis.

Best regards,

Ok.. I see. Thank u for the answer, dude 

Jul 10, 2017, 12:5207/10/17

Like it! Good interview!

Jul 12, 2017, 09:1907/12/17
04/27/17

Great! When will be the next interview?

Jul 26, 2017, 07:4107/26/17
04/10/17

Master said:

Great! When will be the next interview?

Dear, Lord!

Thank you for your message. You will see more new interviews very soon. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Jul 26, 2017, 09:1907/26/17
04/10/17

Dear Lords,

We are very pleased to hear that you like our interviews with top players. All new interviews will be published in Lords' Stories. Stay tuned and be the first to know something new about our top players.

Best regards,