All Categories

Training Days and time between tournaments

Search
Jan 31, 2019, 14:1101/31/19
07/14/18

Hello,

Can you look into creating 1 "training day" every month so that players can attack other towns (including in your own order) without any actual losses to either defender or attacker but you get a report at the end of the attack telling you what you would have achieved in a live game. Whether you allow points to be won is up to Plarium

This would enable players to test out different formations and attack/defence strategies without fear of excessive losses.

Also, once a month, there should be a bigger gap between tournaments (OvO, KvK and KvKr) to allow a bit of downtime. Players are leaving the game because they are unable to commit the massive amounts of time that orders expect.

Thank you.

Slim

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 2, 2019, 03:5702/02/19
11/18/18
This a thousand times this!!!!!!! I personally think OVO and KVK should be every other week. This allows time to rebuild rss. Maybe stock up on gold from personal events so you can buy extras like shields, relocation's, yield boosts etc. 
Feb 11, 2019, 00:2202/11/19
11/06/18
I agree, a bit more of a gap between ovo and kvk would be nice, considering the extreme resource cost that some things require, it leaves you little time if any (unless you nolife the game) to actually build yourself up as once one battle is over, the next begins in 24 hours so if you are a active person doing these events, you have little time in between to just kick back and work on gathering and whatnot.... Also the shields vanishing randomly issue needs to be solved, ive had my 24 hour shield vanish 2 times now while ive been playing (not looking at outside city view but composing materials and gems and training troops) when i get mail from other players asking me if i forgot to shield.... If my shield ends up poofing on me during a ovo or kvk im pretty sure the game makers would not be happy with my feedback to them as no way would i make a army again
Mar 12, 2019, 19:5003/12/19
01/27/19
I know I would love more time between OvO and KvK events. This back-to-back stuff is time-consuming and it's going to cause people to burn out and leave the game. Many of my order members feel the same.