rss limit

5 Replies
williamrhill
16 October, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

i have been told that there is a limit to how much food you can store and then you stop making it i know gold is 999k but can anyone tell me what the limit is for the other rss or where i can find that info

thanks
UTC +7:00
Jake
16 October, 2017, 2:36 PM UTC

There is no limit for the storage of resources, but there is a limit on their production. Once the production limit is reached, you stop producing resources in the city. But there is no storage limit.

UTC +3:00
Vandal
17 October, 2017, 7:33 AM UTC

I always send my rss to the order's bank, that's why my production is continuous.

duskogjurov
31 October, 2017, 11:24 PM UTC
Jake said:

There is no limit for the storage of resources, but there is a limit on their production. Once the production limit is reached, you stop producing resources in the city. But there is no storage limit.

There is in fact limit 1b per Rss . When you reach 999k , you can't get more. I've reached it already multiple times.
Killerduki
UTC +1:00
Vandal
1 November, 2017, 7:22 AM UTC

You are Bank, right?

Your_Darkness_Queen
2 November, 2017, 7:38 AM UTC

duskogjurov said:

Jake said:

There is in fact limit 1b per Rss . When you reach 999k , you can't get more. I've reached it already multiple times.

no. there is no limite. our bank has billions of rss. just check a palace statistics.

1752344 users registered; 45440 topics; 278698 posts; our newest member:слава