All Categories

Questions about Raid Mechanics.

Search
Sep 23, 2017, 16:0209/23/17
1 minute

If the raid leader has gear spec of Cavalry, should everyone who joins the raid put in cavalry troops? Or whatever troops THEY are specialized in? If I join that raid with spears and my spear specd hero, do I help the raid or hurt the raid? Why?
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2017, 01:5411/11/17
Depends on the target you gonna raid. For example if your target has siege why you would use spears? They would get slaughter cause spears weak against siege. But answering your question it's not necessary that you join with same troops as the one who host the raid. More important to know how to raid your target profile to know what he has and how many he has. 
Nov 11, 2017, 18:0011/11/17

You have a misconception about 2 points:

1. Only the raid leader can affect the total size of the raid; Only individual lords can affect the maximum march they can send to participate in the raid.
  2. Your hero affects only your own troops present on the battlefield.
Mar 28, 2019, 14:2703/28/19
03/24/19

Вопрост по Raid.

Здравствуйте.Вопрос по миссии: Миссия артефактов - улучшить 6 артефактов жизни до +4 или выше. Уже поулучшила везде,в сумме штук 16...по+4/+10 ,но не засчитывает их..улучшаю те которые написано,но как 5 он зачислил больше не реагирует на мои действия,в бочку дёгтя слила много монет)и ноль ответа, в игру уже перезаходила..,что делать?
Mar 29, 2019, 02:4303/29/19
09/09/17

Kolkis said:

> Depends on the target you gonna raid.

> For example if your target has siege why you would use spears?

That assumes only spears are present. Unlikely.

> They would get slaughter cause spears weak against siege.

Not if another participant sent Cavalry or Knights.

The inter-relationship between participants is unclear to me.

e.g. If you send spear and someone else sends knights, do the knights take out their siege before their siege has a chance to take out your spear, etc. or do they first match troop against troop (e.g. spear against spear), and then ... ???
Mar 29, 2019, 02:5003/29/19
Mar 29, 2019, 02:51(edited)
09/09/17

TieDyeTim said:

If the raid leader has gear spec of Cavalry, should everyone who joins the raid put in cavalry troops? Or whatever troops THEY are specialized in? If I join that raid with spears and my spear specd hero, do I help the raid or hurt the raid? Why?

No, everyone should put different things, so you are collectively strong against everything. For the purposes of your question, the raid leader is just another raid participant. (1)

You cannot hurt the raid by participating. (You can only get hurt - but at least you can take / prevent some of the harm to your mates. And if you are very strong, you don't get hurt much, and you prevent hurt to your mates by helping to defend them. And if all of you are strong and helping to defend each other ...) (2)

(1) Assuming you know the enemy to not only have one troop type. (Unlikely.) Remember: At least two troop types each are more effective than the others against the type. There are always (chest) straggler troops.

(2) If you have enough participants that two of you can send the same troop type with good leaders, it is unclear to me how the two leaders of different strengths differently and individually impact things. I expect it depends if one leader has a larger army than all of that type of opposing troops, and if not ... things get complicated. (?)
Mar 29, 2019, 03:0003/29/19
09/09/17

Test said:

You have a misconception about 2 points:

1. Only the raid leader can affect the total size of the raid; Only individual lords can affect the maximum march they can send to participate in the raid.
  2. Your hero affects only your own troops present on the battlefield.

> Only the raid leader can affect the total size of the raid;

By the size / capacity of their Military Camp.

> Only individual lords can affect the maximum march they can send to participate in the raid.

To the maximum size of that Camp. If there isn't enough room left to accommodate the number of troops you want to send, you can't send them (all). If there is enough room, you can always send more than one march (IIRC) - but those additional marches will be without hero / inq. stats. Not good.

- thus, boost your march size rather than send two marches. Or rather than send troops to two different raids on the same target - only one Hero / Inq. to send to any / all of them.

This is an example of pre-applied boosts that don't expire. Increase your march size applies to marches sent out during. It's not like a bunch get sent home when the boost expires mid-execution. [vs notes elsewhere that observe if offense boosts expire before battle is actually joined, they ... are expired / don't get effected/applied.)

Mar 6, 2020, 13:0903/06/20
12/06/19
Не вкурсе будут траблы с игрой, а то хочу задо натить- не хочиться раптора или тилу вторую
Mar 6, 2020, 13:1103/06/20
12/06/19
В очередной блин раз
Mar 6, 2020, 13:4703/06/20
04/12/17

Здравствуйте!

Вы обратились на английский форум Throne: Kingdom at War. У вас есть вопросы по данной игре?