Switching Kingdoms

20 Replies
User
7 June, 2017, 10:34 PM UTC
I am in a Kingdom infested by Russians, is there a way for a level 12 to switch Kingdoms?
UTC +4:00
0
User
8 June, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
You can change Kingdom until your Town upgraded to lvl 6. So after 6 lvl you can't
UTC +3:00
1
User
8 June, 2017, 6:36 PM UTC
Hence my deleting the game and asking for my account to be terminated.
UTC +4:00
1
Luy
User
9 June, 2017, 5:10 AM UTC

Jake said:


You can change Kingdom until your Town upgraded to lvl 6. So after 6 lvl you can't

Once your castle reaches level 6, you cant move to another kingdom.


"after 6" sounds a little vague as to whether or not you can move at level 6. 
UTC +7:00
0
User
22 June, 2017, 6:27 PM UTC
check your items, there is an item named noob relocation that CANT be used pass level 6, but there is anotther one named Relocation that CAN be used pass level 6, i guess it sells on the  gold shop olso
UTC +2:00
0
User
23 June, 2017, 7:32 AM UTC

Dude, here the link that would be help you

https://plariumgloballtd.helpshift.com/a/throne-kingdom-at-war/?l=en&s=novice-s-relocation&f=novice-s-relocation

UTC +3:00
0
User
23 June, 2017, 12:24 PM UTC

Jake said:


You can change Kingdom until your Town upgraded to lvl 6. So after 6 lvl you can't

Try to find other guys. U can check the list of clans I sure there is a lot of English speakers guys in you K 

UTC +3:00
0
User
22 March, 2018, 3:06 AM UTC
Looking for  people to join our kingdom very few engish peple still active
UTC +7:00
0
User
22 March, 2018, 7:47 PM UTC
Ragnar2415 said:

Looking for  people to join our kingdom very few engish peple still active
You can ask about in kingdom chat too
UTC +3:00
0
User
25 March, 2018, 4:23 PM UTC
Is it even a current consideration to make an update to allow for switching kingdoms in the future? 
UTC +4:00
0
User
27 March, 2018, 12:07 PM UTC
brianboru943 said:

Is it even a current consideration to make an update to allow for switching kingdoms in the future? 
Probably yes. Cause Throne has the same features as Vikings and in one of the last updates they've added this feature. So someday yes
UTC +3:00
0
User
28 March, 2018, 6:16 PM UTC
Vip update will be next, then after that the kingdom jumping update if the game follows vikings timeline.
Kingdom 9
UTC +4:00
0
User
28 March, 2018, 8:50 PM UTC
Probably yes
UTC +3:00
0
WWO
User
29 March, 2018, 2:05 PM UTC

jym_nils said:


check your items, there is an item named noob relocation that CANT be used pass level 6, but there is another one named Relocation that CAN be used pass level 6, i guess it sells on the  gold shop olso

Relocation moves you within a kingdom only - no kingdom switching.


Invasion / return take you to / from an event's designated opponent kingdom. You are automatically and forcibly returned to your home kingdom at event end.


Don't confuse these with what the OP asked about - permanent switch to a different kingdom.


If you have the item and are within the level restriction you're good to go - if not, you're not.


http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne/faq/items/novices-relocation

UTC -5:00
0
User
16 April, 2018, 3:08 PM UTC
i think if you don't want to play in this K really so haard so it will be much easier for you to start new acc in random K and then relocate where u need (12lvl it's not so far yet and u'll up it fast again, bro), just before u do this u need to try to find some guys or Order who'll want to add u i think it's good idea
UTC +3:00
0
User
17 April, 2018, 5:56 AM UTC

That is exactly why I said make transfers available only to select Kingdoms. I've seen this done successfully in many games.

I understand and completely agree with you, but there are many kingdoms that are within the same age group to make this possible.

I only want to see other cheap options, I've watched a lot of people just quit the game instead because they do not want to start over. A small fee to transfer could keep a lot of players around when things are not working out in their current kingdom.

Kingdoms unlock a permanent Stat Bonus when they reach level 10.


UTC +0:00
0
User
18 April, 2018, 6:04 AM UTC

lucifertk28

they will add transfer in one of the future updates. Cause they've already added it in Vikings

UTC +3:00
0
User
19 April, 2018, 2:12 PM UTC

lucifertk28 said:


That is exactly why I said make transfers available only to select Kingdoms. I've seen this done successfully in many games.

I understand and completely agree with you, but there are many kingdoms that are within the same age group to make this possible.

I only want to see other cheap options, I've watched a lot of people just quit the game instead because they do not want to start over. A small fee to transfer could keep a lot of players around when things are not working out in their current kingdom.


Kingdoms unlock a permanent Stat Bonus when they reach level 10.



So don't u think dat if it will be so cheap and easy to transfer in any K so there'll be many guys who were fly everywhere and kill small towns in small Ks during the tournaments ? I think that will works like that. I know u want to make it posiible like as u're thinking about other points of that, but not all players chase ur puproses as always :) 

UTC +3:00
0
User
20 April, 2018, 3:06 PM UTC

Your_Darkness_Queen said:


lucifertk28 said:


That is exactly why I said make transfers available only to select Kingdoms. I've seen this done successfully in many games.

I understand and completely agree with you, but there are many kingdoms that are within the same age group to make this possible.

I only want to see other cheap options, I've watched a lot of people just quit the game instead because they do not want to start over. A small fee to transfer could keep a lot of players around when things are not working out in their current kingdom.


Kingdoms unlock a permanent Stat Bonus when they reach level 10.



So don't u think dat if it will be so cheap and easy to transfer in any K so there'll be many guys who were fly everywhere and kill small towns in small Ks during the tournaments ? I think that will works like that. I know u want to make it posiible like as u're thinking about other points of that, but not all players chase ur puproses as always :) 

It couldn't be cheap and easy i think, bcz i agree that somebody can use it in their bad intentions, but they need to be added at all so to increase players flowing between Kingdoms bcz not all want to sit at their Kingdoms if they're not so active, for example

UTC +3:00
0
User
23 April, 2018, 2:57 PM UTC

Ezio Auditore said:


Your_Darkness_Queen said:


lucifertk28 said:


That is exactly why I said make transfers available only to select Kingdoms. I've seen this done successfully in many games.

I understand and completely agree with you, but there are many kingdoms that are within the same age group to make this possible.

I only want to see other cheap options, I've watched a lot of people just quit the game instead because they do not want to start over. A small fee to transfer could keep a lot of players around when things are not working out in their current kingdom.


Kingdoms unlock a permanent Stat Bonus when they reach level 10.



So don't u think dat if it will be so cheap and easy to transfer in any K so there'll be many guys who were fly everywhere and kill small towns in small Ks during the tournaments ? I think that will works like that. I know u want to make it posiible like as u're thinking about other points of that, but not all players chase ur puproses as always :) 

It couldn't be cheap and easy i think, bcz i agree that somebody can use it in their bad intentions, but they need to be added at all so to increase players flowing between Kingdoms bcz not all want to sit at their Kingdoms if they're not so active, for example

In that case, sure, u're right it could't be so easy as i thought for first time and it ought to be some rules to prevent some guys like that Kingdom switchers who wants to just earn easy points in the kvk 

UTC +3:00
0
1930980 users registered; 62210 topics; 327866 posts; our newest member:bydagam