All Categories

Two Crucial Suggestions

Two Crucial Suggestions

Search
May 26, 2017, 13:1105/26/17

Two Crucial Suggestions

Greetings!

I have several suggestions which I hope the developers could take into consideration.

Suggestion #1 - Moderator System

It'd save a lot of time for Administrators by creating a moderator system similar to the one of Stormfall or Sparta for example. Players could apply, and once they have been chosen, they'll enter a 'Probation Period'. Once they finished that properly, they could moderate the forums (and eventually in-game). Some kind of payment in-game would obviously be attracting! It could also give a nice touch to the communication between Plarium and its community, which I think is really important .

If this was possible, I'd honestly gladly apply!

Suggestion #2 A - 'Finish All Completed Errants' button

For those with sore arms, or those who just don't feel like clicking that often, especially with loads of Errant refreshers, I thought this feature would come in really handy. This buttons allows every finished Errant to be turned in. 

As for those who own a VIP level that allows instant completion of Errants, it'd be nice that those Errants don't need to be started by pressing that button but are actually instantly finished which allows easier completion, especially with this new button.

Suggestion #2 B - 'Combine All' button

This'd act similar to Suggestion #2 A, but then for Materials.

I had another idea, which I forgot, but I'll edit this topic once I found it back.
I hope what's written down so far could be considered at least.

Sincerely,
Lord Etherdan

Views
Comments
Comments
May 26, 2017, 14:3005/26/17
04/10/17

We appreciate your loyalty and we will forward your suggestions for consideration.

May 26, 2017, 14:3505/26/17
04/26/17
Sounds interesting. But what about people without active Vip?
May 26, 2017, 14:3505/26/17

John the Fearless said:

We appreciate your loyalty and we will forward your suggestions for consideration.

Thank you for the quick reply m'lord!
I hope things work out well. 

May 26, 2017, 14:3905/26/17

Jake said:

Sounds interesting. But what about people without active Vip?

Those would have buttons with a different functionality.

To begin with, the errants aren't immediately finished. 

So that means that you'd have to finish at least one errant in order to press the 'Claim All' button. 
Besides that, it should only claim the errants that have been completed.

May 27, 2017, 19:4805/27/17

Lord Etherdan said:

Greetings!

I have several suggestions which I hope the developers could take into consideration.

Suggestion #1 - Moderator System

It'd save a lot of time for Administrators by creating a moderator system similar to the one of Stormfall or Sparta for example. Players could apply, and once they have been chosen, they'll enter a 'Probation Period'. Once they finished that properly, they could moderate the forums (and eventually in-game). Some kind of payment in-game would obviously be attracting! It could also give a nice touch to the communication between Plarium and its community, which I think is really important .

If this was possible, I'd honestly gladly apply!

Suggestion #2 A - 'Finish All Completed Errants' button

For those with sore arms, or those who just don't feel like clicking that often, especially with loads of Errant refreshers, I thought this feature would come in really handy. This buttons allows every finished Errant to be turned in. 

As for those who own a VIP level that allows instant completion of Errants, it'd be nice that those Errants don't need to be started by pressing that button but are actually instantly finished which allows easier completion, especially with this new button.

Suggestion #2 B - 'Combine All' button

This'd act similar to Suggestion #2 A, but then for Materials.

I had another idea, which I forgot, but I'll edit this topic once I found it back.
I hope what's written down so far could be considered at least.

Sincerely,
Lord Etherdan

Hey, if you dont mind, would it be ok for me to add your suggestions into the other forum? 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/game-discussion/39830_throne-kingdom-at-war---game-play-suggestions-to-developers-/

May 29, 2017, 12:0605/29/17
05/02/17

nice suggestions. It will be more convenient expensive when you use a lot of "tasks refresh" 

Jun 18, 2017, 16:5106/18/17

This is one example of why a moderator system would be really useful. 

Jun 19, 2017, 09:5106/19/17
05/02/17

Lord Etherdan said:

This is one example of why a moderator system would be really useful. 

We are under spammer's attack!  

Jun 19, 2017, 09:5206/19/17
04/26/17

It's rather a defect of the spam filter. But yes, moderator system is a good idea

Jun 20, 2017, 14:1606/20/17
05/02/17
Jake said:

It's rather a defect of the spam filter. But yes, moderator system is a good idea

Spam filter? No, not heard. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.