Throne: Assailants Jewels and Materials.

43 Replies
User
3 March, 2018, 3:09 PM UTC

Here you have all assaillants and all gemms - which material you find on which assaillant or alphas

Level 6 and level 5 assaillants are better if you know which specific material you need

Alpha will give you material and gemms that can ONLY be yielded on them(e;g. Varicite, Turquoise, Fluorite)

For Tournaments alpha's level6, level5 points per stamina ratio are equivalent same for Hero experience 

Best source of information is : https://throne.help/

there you get all equipment, all material, all assaillants, all studies, all building, etc
UTC +0:00
User
26 May, 2018, 10:07 AM UTC
As I have a lot of unused materials and not enough of some I wish it was possible to exchange them among players. Has anyone considered this also being a good feature?
UTC +0:00
WWO
User
29 May, 2018, 9:41 PM UTC
NICE tournament chart, thank you! Could never figure out attractiveness of alphas (assuming not looking for their unique jewels / find them too expensive). Now I know, thanks to you!
UTC -5:00
User
30 May, 2018, 7:02 AM UTC

gabrieleschmid said:

As I have a lot of unused materials and not enough of some I wish it was possible to exchange them among players. Has anyone considered this also being a good feature?

Hard question....if this will be exchange system or market there will appear some guys who'll want to hack it so in the end this situation can turn not as we waiting it.

UTC +3:00
2375534 users registered; 62641 topic; 329509 posts; our newest member:Player 789531