All Categories

Difference in list of orders

Search
Jan 22, 2019, 11:1401/22/19
01/06/19

Hi, 

I was just wondering why there is a difference in the number of orders displayed in the "List of orders". It displays 14 orders for me and 62 for another member. Is there a cap to the list with regards to palace levels? 

Also, a follow-up question, is that list an accurate display of the order rankings in the same kingdom?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 22, 2019, 19:0201/22/19
Jan 22, 2019, 19:03(edited)
09/09/17

Sev said:

Hi, 

I was just wondering why there is a difference in the number of orders displayed in the "List of orders". It displays 14 orders for me and 62 for another member. Is there a cap to the list with regards to palace levels? 

Also, a follow-up question, is that list an accurate display of the order rankings in the same kingdom?

Seems to be. Note that the list is of the CURRENT kingdom. If you go to enemy k during an event, you see that kingdom's orders, not your home kingdom's. [Which leads to the Plarium bug of being unable to receive reputations if you're not in your home kingdom at the time.]

The list of orders will be the same for all members of a kingdom - if you're seeing something different, you have different languages and types selected.

- note there is / was a bug where the list did not match the selection in view. This seems to have been resolved (any/any no longer shows only the first language of the list), but you have to re-select the language and type to kick yourself out of the bug. Once I re-selected any / any the list re-drew to the expected result.
Jan 24, 2019, 09:2901/24/19
01/06/19
Thanks. Re-selecting any option worked.