All Categories

Find towns without inaccesbility.

Search
Jan 12, 2019, 08:4701/12/19
01/11/19

Hello! I'd love to grind some battles for my stats, but I can't seem to find any towns without inaccesibility, is there any way to find some towns without inaccesibility / grind battles?

It takes me ages to find one, I've only found one in a long time.

Thank you!

- Emillerz

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 12, 2019, 15:5001/12/19
09/09/17

When you have your watchman view towns, those with a blue and gold shield in the upper left of the picture are shielded.

So you can quickly scan this list looking for those without such shields.

Naturally they are had to find, players tend to keep their shields up, for the same reasons you do.

Even if you do find one, they may have raised shields by the time you get around to attacking them, or they may raise shields as soon as they discover they are being attacked.

Which is why players teleport beside such towns before attacking - to allow for minimal warning.

Probably your best source for the location of such towns is your order's chat.
Jan 13, 2019, 23:0001/13/19
02/20/17

yes, and you can relocate to another part of the map and do the same search but you probably won't find many more.

My opinion is that attacking other castles outside of tournaments in which you get points (and gold) for doesn't accomplish much. If you are lucky enough to find an unshielded castle with loads of resources and are able to get them all it will not sustain you very long in the long run.

My advice would be to find a good order and they will help you with resources and learning the game.