All Categories

Buying gold with money - confirmation.

Search
Jan 11, 2019, 22:5601/11/19
11/23/18

Hi,

I made a gold purchase with money and I would like to know, where can I find confirmation in game (throne - kingdom at war).

Thanks in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 13, 2019, 22:5201/13/19
02/20/17
when you complete the purchase you get a pop up confirmation. If you missed it then you can't get confirmation in game but your items should be there.
Jan 14, 2019, 10:2401/14/19
09/09/17

Carrack said:

Hi,

I made a gold purchase with money and I would like to know, where can I find confirmation in game (throne - kingdom at war).

Thanks in advance.

@I Am Khan noted confirmations, but these are purchase (e.g. credit card) confirmations.

There are no in game confirmations.

It can be helpful to note the amount of gold you have before purchase, and peek afterwards. [I've never had any issues, but I still find myself paranoid peeking, all the same.]

Screenshots before and after can also be an excellent reassurance.

[If on Windows, google 'snipping tool' to help with this. Linux has equivalents. Discord has also been wonderful for this - acreensnap an offer, Ctrl-V to yourself in Discord, and you'll have a before and after you can refer to if needed, ignore if not, and look back later if it turns out you do need to look at it.]

I have been making a practice of taking screen shots of all offers before making a purchase run. [Purchase everything you can in one go - it will be months before offers reach the same level as you are seeing now.] The next day, all offers reset to poorest, even those you didn't purchase, and the base price seems to match that of the last purchase you made - so make sure you leave a cheapest for last. I screenshot and paste into a LibreOffice Writer file.

These shots have been especially helpful just after purchase, as you will see the same offer repeated, and 2+ more versions of most every other offer. All more expensive for lower quantities. The screen shots can help you make sure you skip over these by giving you a reference to look back to for cost and item quantities per offer.

They are also helpful weeks or months later, when you look to see if the offers have returned to that level yet, or not.