All Categories

Why are the Gamemakers are so much horny for Money

Search
Oct 12, 2018, 08:3010/12/18
02/16/18

hello everyone, I find it impossible that Plarium or the new Owner "Aristocrat" makes his bank offers at once so insanely expensive...you get for the same Money ...since the latest... only 50% - 70% of the goods that you got befor. This is the behavior of a dealer who first makes the little girls addicted and then forces them to prostitute !! Earning is Okay, but going over corpses because of avarice, is just not Okay anymore. I have spent over € 1000 so far in the game, BUT for these "Offers" I will spent not a Cent more !!! AND I will never again play a game of Plarium or Aristocrat if that is the approach of these companies !!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2018, 20:4710/12/18

Perhaps it's a way to keep some balance, to deter people from "paying to win", as it worked on you - you don't want to spend anymore money.  You actually really don't have to spend a cent, as you can gain everything from simply playing and that thing called patience.. And I guess willpower is needed to avoid the urge to whip out our credit cards.

Do you know how much money is costs to keep this game running?  Look at how many servers they have, and the amount of active people per server.  The costs add up, there is also a multitude of database servers, probably one per game server.

This game doesn't run off of a shared hosting plan.  Servers, bandwidth, it all adds up quickly for a game like this.
Oct 19, 2018, 09:1810/19/18
01/12/18

Oh yeah, do you know what it cost a pimp to buy his Ferrary an his Rolex to keep his business running ??....the poor one.....!!!!!.....again....earning is okay, but this is usury !!!!!!!! AND if they need Money, then they have to be decent and intelligent....only on my account they lose 150-200 € per month.....if that is the right way to keep the Server running ?? I dont believe....And I know, that I´m not alone with the thinking and the actions !!!

Oct 20, 2018, 07:2610/20/18
02/16/18
everyone, really everyone, can do everything in to ways, one decent, and one indecent !! Also manage companies and deal with customers ( Gamer ) !!!! Decent are the offers of the bank no longer, but usury !!!!