All Categories

Definition of ENEMY

Definition of ENEMY

Search
Sep 17, 2018, 11:5109/17/18
04/12/18

Definition of ENEMY

Enemy is referred to but who is your enemy.

If I have interpreted the reading off the word in its context in the references that appear in FAQ section  it is anyone in or from another kingdom.

If that is correct then an order has no enemies domicile within the kingdom it is located.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2018, 03:5409/18/18
Sep 18, 2018, 03:57(edited)
09/09/17

hendo said:

Enemy is referred to but who is your enemy.

If I have interpreted the reading off the word in its context in the references that appear in FAQ section  it is anyone in or from another kingdom.

If that is correct then an order has no enemies domicile within the kingdom it is located.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

This was my expectation for the longest time, too, except I assumed anyone outside my order.

I asked the same question, then: https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/general-questions/106286_enemy--points-for-destroy-enemy-warriors--not-equal-everyone-outside-one-s-order--at-all-the-times-

Apparently the only time my expectation is true is during Hunting Enemies.

In OvO, it is only the Enemy Order.

In KvK/r I expect it to be only the members of the Enemy Kingdom.

Which is all to say, there is no good reason to attack anyone else - there are no points to be gained.

"anyone in or from another kingdom" is intriguing, but actually covered off above. (By definition, except during OvO, the only players around are of your or the enemy kingdom.)

You can test this:

- note your current event points.

- attack your victim.

- note your now current event points to see if there is any change.