All Categories

-1,800,000 in food production

Search
Jul 31, 2018, 23:3407/31/18
07/31/18

I just started playing the game and it says i have -1,800,000 (in round numbers) food consumption. I see it is from the troops and it is telling me I have 50,000 of each of the level VI troops. I am only at level 1.

Need help before I run out of food. No idea what happens then.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 1, 2018, 13:4208/01/18
04/12/17

Leanthar said:

I just started playing the game and it says i have -1,800,000 (in round numbers) food consumption. I see it is from the troops and it is telling me I have 50,000 of each of the level VI troops. I am only at level 1.

Need help before I run out of food. No idea what happens then.

Hello, LEANTHAR

Could you, please, attach some screenshots illustrating the situation?

Thank you in advance and waiting for your answer!

Aug 1, 2018, 20:3808/01/18
07/31/18
Attached are four screenshots showing the entire problem. The game is unplayable as I cannot keep enough food meaning I can't even build anything or train anything.
Aug 1, 2018, 20:3908/01/18
07/31/18
The first image is showing my second screen so you can ignore that side of the picture.
Aug 2, 2018, 19:0008/02/18
07/31/18

I have given you what you asked for, can I please get some help?

Aug 3, 2018, 05:2308/03/18
04/12/17

Good day, LEANTHAR

If the amount of Food in your Town is displayed in red, this indicates that consumption of Food exceeds production. You can view the information regarding Food production in the Palace, Statistics tab, Economy section. 

You can increase the production of Food in your Town as follows:

• increasing the amount of Farms in your Town and upgrading them;
  • summoning an Inquisitor, upgrading Inquisitor's Skills and increasing Inquisitor's Dignity;
  • upgrading Hero's Skills, crafting equipment with bonuses for Food production;
  • conducting the corresponding Study in the Academy;
  • activating VIP Status and Townscape;
  • activating Boosts affecting Food production and consumption.

Have a nice day!

Aug 7, 2018, 23:3308/07/18
08/07/18

I have the same issue. I bought a pack that gave me 300k in troops (i was not aware that these were troops) and as such they have an upkeep of 6 per hour.

I am a level 4 and since without food I will be unable to upgrade anything how long do I have to wait till all the troops have died off for the game to become playable again or can I kill them off myself?
Aug 9, 2018, 06:2408/09/18
09/09/17

You can play without food - but it is irritating, and your points are well taken.

[When you get advanced enough, Hero Skill Food Economy 15 (5.1%), plus VIP level 13 (food consumption -12%), plus Resource / Item Week Food Economy, -75%, gives > 100% Food Economy, and so a Food Consumption Rate of 0. i.e. Infinite troops, no food cost.]

In the mean time ...

Join an order - food is 'cheap', your order mates will be able to send you food whenever you need it. It will stick around long enough for you to spend it. Just make to sure to request more than you need, so you have enough while it's draining away. For example, if it shows a -100k/hr rate, ask for an extra 150k in food.

Don't cash in food until you actually need it. For example, if you do a Quest, don't claim it immediately. Doing so often gives a food reward - when you're ready to train or upgrade, claim it then spend it before it disappears on you. Same thing for doing Errands. Since you bought a pack, when you click upgrade with some number in red, you'll be taken to a screen to cash in some rss. Don't cash anything in until you're just about to spend it.

If you're going to sacrifice your troops ...

Help your order mates out - send them as reinforcements to somebody unshielded. (Trap location - your mates will suggest where.) When they get killed, and they will be, your order gets points, and you get rid of some troops. After the fight, the troops will come home - so send them back again. Repeat.

Worst case: dismiss them. Click Council Hall, In the Town tab, click a troop type. Up will come a screen with a slider and a dismiss button.

[I ran into the same thing at first too - I ended up doing a combination of all of the above.]

Plarium: Garbage chest troops are annoying. Would be nice to be able to open the chest and refuse the contents.

Aug 12, 2018, 15:1408/12/18
04/08/17

Shockingly no one told the OP to just P2W more food lol.

I mean he obviously P2W the troops.

Heck, P2W everything while you're at it....

Be GOD

Sep 3, 2018, 19:2609/03/18
Sep 3, 2018, 19:48(edited)
09/02/18

Unfortunately, i did the same thing. It behooves me as to why they would just dump all these units into a town, especially a low level town.

Everything that's gained from the purchase is eaten up by trying to upgrade enough to maintain the town, OR. you just throw away (dismiss) what you've just purchased. 

This is my worst purchase ever made in any game! Basically any way you look at it it's throwing some part of your purchase away!

What's the compensation for this? Or am I just broke again?

Zilwan

Sep 3, 2018, 19:5609/03/18
09/02/18

WWO said:

You can play without food - but it is irritating, and your points are well taken.

[When you get advanced enough, Hero Skill Food Economy 15 (5.1%), plus VIP level 13 (food consumption -12%), plus Resource / Item Week Food Economy, -75%, gives > 100% Food Economy, and so a Food Consumption Rate of 0. i.e. Infinite troops, no food cost.]

In the mean time ...

Join an order - food is 'cheap', your order mates will be able to send you food whenever you need it. It will stick around long enough for you to spend it. Just make to sure to request more than you need, so you have enough while it's draining away. For example, if it shows a -100k/hr rate, ask for an extra 150k in food.

Don't cash in food until you actually need it. For example, if you do a Quest, don't claim it immediately. Doing so often gives a food reward - when you're ready to train or upgrade, claim it then spend it before it disappears on you. Same thing for doing Errands. Since you bought a pack, when you click upgrade with some number in red, you'll be taken to a screen to cash in some rss. Don't cash anything in until you're just about to spend it.

If you're going to sacrifice your troops ...

Help your order mates out - send them as reinforcements to somebody unshielded. (Trap location - your mates will suggest where.) When they get killed, and they will be, your order gets points, and you get rid of some troops. After the fight, the troops will come home - so send them back again. Repeat.

Worst case: dismiss them. Click Council Hall, In the Town tab, click a troop type. Up will come a screen with a slider and a dismiss button.

[I ran into the same thing at first too - I ended up doing a combination of all of the above.]

Plarium: Garbage chest troops are annoying. Would be nice to be able to open the chest and refuse the contents.

Your actually advocating making a purchase and then throwing part of the purchase away? Really?

Also, nothing you've said here saves anyone from a ruined game, Even at level 13 with near max spaces in high level farms and all the other mumbo jumbo i'm still at -380k per hour.

This doesn't even cover the waste of all I gained in boosts and gold trying to upgrade my town.

It's a joke, and our loss.

Oct 4, 2018, 21:3110/04/18
09/30/18
same thing happened to me as I assumed they would go into my items for later use not dropped directly into inventory... kind of stupid imo.
Dec 15, 2018, 11:0912/15/18
Dec 15, 2018, 11:11(edited)
09/30/18
i have a foodconsumption on this hyperfarm of 6,3M food....but after a sleep it stays the same amount. What is here the problem? Normally when i count after one day it must be at least....6*24=144M food. What am i doing wrong ?
Dec 16, 2018, 08:4012/16/18
09/09/17

Meatlove said:

i have a foodconsumption on this hyperfarm of 6,3M food....but after a sleep it stays the same amount. What is here the problem? Normally when i count after one day it must be at least....6*24=144M food. What am i doing wrong ?

You have reached building capacity, so production stops. From your stats, it will take less than 3h for capacity to be reached.

Send all your food to an order mate to resume food production.
Dec 16, 2018, 08:4812/16/18
Dec 16, 2018, 08:51(edited)
09/09/17

Zilwan said:

Unfortunately, i did the same thing. It behooves me as to why they would just dump all these units into a town, especially a low level town.

Everything that's gained from the purchase is eaten up by trying to upgrade enough to maintain the town, OR. you just throw away (dismiss) what you've just purchased. 

This is my worst purchase ever made in any game! Basically any way you look at it it's throwing some part of your purchase away!

What's the compensation for this? Or am I just broke again?

> Everything that's gained from the purchase is eaten up by trying to upgrade enough to maintain the town, OR. you just throw away (dismiss) what you've just purchased.

No. Don't cash in the food until you're about to use it.

When you do cash it in, cash in enough extra to keep the amount you need on hand long enough for you to start the build / study / training / whatever. Say, food consumption per hour divided by 6 or 12.

> This is my worst purchase ever made in any game!

Learning curve. Common mistake. You're not the first, and won't be the last.

>Basically any way you look at it it's throwing some part of your purchase away!

You bought troops. They must be fed.

>What's the compensation for this?

Your ability to send troops against an enemy.

That they are so weak they are just cannon fodder is a different story.

> Or am I just broke again?

Yep.

Moral: Don't buy troops. Don't build troops. Don't unshield. There's always a bigger bully around the corner.

Until: Your VIP is high enough that -75% food consumption item and food economy hero skill and VIP food consumption reduction > 100%. And your battle stats and armor are high enough to not just be cannon fodder.

Dec 18, 2018, 20:3712/18/18
06/20/17

Meatlove said:

you must attention you Farm Capacity, this it amount of food you can production, if this amount ≥ your Farm Capacity, Farm stop production until you use.

note: 

If 

(1)Hero Skill: Food Enocomy

(2)Boost: Food Enocomy

(3)Vip Bonuses: Food Consumption

1+2+3 ≥ 100%, congratulation, your troop diet, them needn't eat food =]] No more negative food rate irritation, and unlimited number of troops!

You can visit my guide to know more infomation to build hyper farm https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/fan-guides/104350_guide-hyper-farm/

Jan 13, 2019, 23:0901/13/19
02/20/17
they should do what other games do and come in a pack that goes in inventory that you can open when you want.
Jan 14, 2019, 10:2701/14/19
09/09/17
I Am Khan said:

they should do what other games do and come in a pack that goes in inventory that you can open when you want.
They already do that.
Oct 12, 2019, 00:4810/12/19
09/30/19
Ok, so troops DO die if you run out of food? Has it happened to anyone? I am new, and everyone I ask has a different answer. Thanks
Oct 12, 2019, 08:1110/12/19
09/09/17

No, troops DO NOT DIE from running out of food.

The problem is only when you go to do something, train, build, study, and acquire some food, it can disappear before you have a chance to use it.

So don't cash in any rss unless and until you are about to use it.