All Categories

Barracks or Houses?

Barracks or Houses?

Search
Jun 22, 2018, 04:4306/22/18
06/03/18

Barracks or Houses?

There is discussion whether to have more barracks and less houses or more houses and less barracks.  I decided to put it to a test.  Town had 5 L19 barracks and 9 L17 houses.  I checked how long it would take to train 4500 Tier 1 troops with the 5 barracks.  I used 4500 as that was the maximum that 4 barracks could do at L19.

I then replaced one barrack with a L17 house and checked the time needed to train the same number of troops. The time savings was a meager 6% of the duration.  This doesn't make sense as each house is supposedly giving 1% per level speed increase, i.e. duration reduction.  The time savings should have been around 17% I would think.

I would welcome any thoughts or evidence to help decide which is better.  At the moment, I think that the house have a slight edge and besides, they produce silver as well while the barracks don't produce anything.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2018, 08:5607/22/18
08/02/17
1 barracks are enough rest you can do houses and with studies and hero skills silver will go up having more then 1 barracks will do you no good because if your training units in 1 barrack you cant train in the other i've tryed it so having more then 1 barrack wount help in anyway.