All Categories

Useful tips for constructions or research

Search
May 31, 2017, 12:5105/31/17
04/26/17

Later you will understand how long and hard sometimes will be construction\researching stuff. That's why i'm giving you tips for that:

1. Check Events to find construction or studying speed-up.

2. Use Townscape

3. Use the required Speed-up

4. And, of course, don't forget to build up hero skills

Hope you find it useful

Added by LUY

Construction went from 457 hrs down to 297 hrs, saving about 6.75 days ( 65% reduce time)

I also spent some skills in reduction of costs... but didnt have enough for both ( so i would recommend first committing to one study... and then committing to 1 building or the other way around ).

Once you have started the process, you can reset the hero skills again to whatever you prefer it... the process time wont change.

If you are a hyperfarmer, reduction of costs is not worth it... i would rather spend those skills on the production of resources ( if you dont want to spend gold switching back and forth your hero profiles).

Just like hero skills can reduce time by more than half, your hero gear has a lot of impact, too! Just make sure you put it on before starting the process... otherwise that gear is all just for the looks.

If you wanna take it to the next level, after you are done with the skills and gear and you have started your process... plan ahead for 2 things:

1) Kingdom Boosts such as 10% speed-ups

2) Event of "Lust for power" / OvO / KvKr

If your process is way too long, you dont want to waste your boosts as they come... you want to use them smartly to get the most out of them, and to take advantage of what is going on outside your castle (More or less like the stock market).

So... you want to wait until there are 10% speed ups for using boosts, and if you are only doing 1 process every so often, you want to finish while there is an event that rewards you for making constructions and studies. So if your resources are scarce and you dont have the gold, plan accordingly so you could get rewarded for playing smart.

If you wanna take it to the next level,

you wanna gather with an order, and plan ahead for helping out 1 player at a time. The selected player will save all of its boosts until the time to help this player comes... once it does, then everyone will support the player with whatever resources he'she might need. Once the player runs out of boosts, everyone will move on to support the next selected player. And so on and so forth until is your turn. This, i have found not only is far easier to get things done... it also make it quicker to reach the checkpoints in the events.

Send a pegeon to your order master now, and save up to 50% or more in castle insurance! 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2017, 13:2805/31/17
05/02/17

Nice info mate. When I just started to play I really didn't understand event's and boost's principles. So I sure it will be useful for many beginner guys. 

Jun 6, 2017, 07:2306/06/17

This is a really useful info. Thanks.

Jun 7, 2017, 13:4606/07/17
04/26/17
No problem guys
Jul 11, 2017, 05:1907/11/17
Jul 11, 2017, 05:49(edited)

I think you are leaving a some important info out... So feel free to copy and paste this text into the original post, so players can find this info quicker.

Here is the importance of Hero skills into making the game quicker and cheaper without spending gold. (Please be aware, resetting hero skills will only take effect BEFORE you start a process. if you are in the middle of a process it wont count until you start a new one... so plan ahead! 

building without hero skills

building with hero skills

Study without hero skill

study with hero skills

Construction went from 457 hrs down to 297 hrs, saving about 6.75 days ( 65% reduce time)

I also spent some skills in reduction of costs... but didnt have enough for both ( so i would recommend first committing to one study... and then committing to 1 building or the other way around ). 

Once you have started the process, you can reset the hero skills again to whatever you prefer it... the process time wont change. 

If you are a hyperfarmer, reduction of costs is not worth it... i would rather spend those skills on the production of resources ( if you dont want to spend gold switching back and forth your hero profiles). 

Just like hero skills can reduce time by more than half, your hero gear has a lot of impact, too! Just make sure you put it on before starting the process... otherwise that gear is all just for the looks. 

If you wanna take it to the next  level, after you are done with the skills and gear and you have started your process... plan ahead for 2 things:

1) Kingdom Boosts  such as 10% speed-ups

2) Event of "Lust for power" / OvO / KvKr

If your process is way too long, you dont want to waste your boosts as they come... you want to use them smartly to get the most out of them, and to take advantage of what is going on outside your castle (More or less like the stock market). 

So... you want to wait until there are 10% speed ups for using boosts, and if you are only doing 1 process every so often, you want to finish while there is an event that rewards you for making constructions and studies. So if your resources are scarce and you dont have the gold, plan accordingly so you could get rewarded for playing smart. 

If you wanna take it to the next level,

you wanna gather with an order, and plan ahead for helping out 1 player at a time. The selected player will save all of its boosts until the time to help this player comes... once it does, then everyone will support the player with whatever resources he'she might need. Once the player runs out of boosts, everyone will move on to support the next selected player. And so on and so forth until is your turn. This, i have found not only is far easier to get things done... it also make it quicker to reach the checkpoints in the events. 

Send a pegeon to your order master  now, and save up to 50% or more in castle insurance! 

Jul 11, 2017, 13:2807/11/17
04/26/17
Thanks a lot! I added it to main post!
Jul 12, 2017, 05:5307/12/17
Jake said:

haha, you even added the last part,too! lmfao
Jul 12, 2017, 08:0507/12/17
05/02/17
Luy said:

Jake said: