06/20/17

Guide Hyper Farm

Hello everybody, first, i apologize  for my English grammar to bad

may i write this guide it  quite late, but better than nothing

This is my town & my Food Production:

You see this high production? Of course , because im real farmer =]]

You will wonder why I did it?

Okay, let me show the way i grow up

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- This is just a line separator ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Step 1: Building

I build 23 Farm, is increase base food production & food capacity

Step 2 : Studying

A lot for studdy, but give you too much growth index

2.1 : Enocomy tab

2.2 : Training Tab

Step 3 : Hero & Inquisitor

a ton of %

3.1.1 : Hero skill

3.1.2 : Hero Equipment

3.1.3 : Hero Gems

3.2.1 : Inquisitor Bonuses

3.2.2 : Inquisitor Doctrine

3.2.3 : Inquisitor Equipmen

3.2.4 : Inquisitor Rune

Step 4 : Boost

4.1 : Food Prodution / Resource Production / Food Enocomy

4.2 : Townscape

only once scape per time

Step 5 : Vip Bonuses

If Hero Skill: Food Enocomy
+ Boost: Food Enocomy 
+ Vip Bonuses: Food Consumption 
over 100%, Upkeep = 0

Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2018, 23:5305/29/18
09/09/17

Thank you for that ...

if (( Hero Skill: Food Economy [20%] + Boost: Food Economy [75%] + Vip Bonuses: Food Consumption [L13 = 12%]) > 100% ) Upkeep = 0

Cool! Did not know this. No more negative food rate irritation, and unlimited number of troops!

---

Thank you for the post. You have documented a concern I have been having as I work on my farming ...

You will exceed your capacity in less than 2 hours. And you haven't even maxed out your food production rate yet - granted, you have done so to an astonishing extent already!

But, I am NOT going to log into the game more than once per day, merely to empty resources so they keep generating. Even once per day is going to become problematic. With your setup, once would need to do so 12 times per day!

So the question becomes ... how to manage things so capacity is not reached in less than 24 hours. Especially as the obvious way to do that is to increase capacity while not increasing rate - except there appears to be no way to do that.

It would seem to be prudent to move skills from food to another resource, and have more than 1 of such resource. But the optimal way to arrange that escapes me.

Thoughts welcome.

May 30, 2018, 06:5805/30/18
05/04/17
wow ! ty for guide  really good job was done 
Jun 3, 2018, 08:3906/03/18
Jun 11, 2018, 11:12(edited)
09/09/17

Further investigations reveal:

No point to having less than 22 of a resource type on a farm. You will quickly exceed the capacity of the others and production will stop. As you will likely ask others to send you resources of this type, no point expending more spots or boosts or skills on these single spot resource types. Having soon reached capacity, production will stop on these. Or having received some of this rss from another player, production will have already stopped.

Just as yielding is fastest on food, then lumber, stone, iron, and silver, so is resource production. [So to have two resource types produce to the same rate, one will need to be boosted higher.] If you look at your rates per hour for one of each building, you will see different rates, as above.

ASSUMPTION: You will not log in to the game more than once every 24 hours to send your generated production elsewhere, to prevent capacity being reached and production stopping ...

- especially if as noted above your *Food Economy* > 100%, giving you a *Troop upkeep* rate of zero, even with infinite troops [e.g. -75% item store weekly boost, > -12.9% skill boost (25 points), > -12% vip boost (level 13).] ...

... all resource boosting armor, jewels, boosts, etc. are pointless and of no value. e.g. No point to a rss profile with special gear and skill settings.

rss III skills by themselves will sufficiently reduce the time it takes to reach capacity (by increasing production rate). Letting you use those skill points, armor, jewels, boosts on other things - no point increasing the speed at which capacity is reached and production stops. You will still see the same stock levels, whether that capacity level was reached 5 minutes ago, or 5 hours ago.

For example, on one lumber farm, this point is reached at about 36 of 50 of Logging III, 184%, filling capacity in about 21.25 hours.

Assuming one will spend some amount of time in game, and the last thing you do is send off production to the order bank ... it will be less than 24 hours before you log in again. [You don't send rss off when you first log in, you may need it for training, building, constructions, etc.]

On a food farm, capacity is already reached in under 24 hours. No skill points needed at all.

On a stone farm, Quarrying III 38 / 50, 203%. Iron, Metallurgy III, 41 / 50, 233%. At same time, Silver Collection III at 50 / 50, 350%, makes it sufficiently close to the rates of above.

Note: It appears that production rates increase faster than capacity, so as your buildings level up, you may need to redo your skill point distribution to keep the 21 hour duration about the same. Reverse is also true - you could apply points to 23 hours now, and have it drop as you upgrade buildings. Or do economic studies.
Jun 7, 2018, 15:0406/07/18
Jun 7, 2018, 15:37(edited)
06/20/17

WWO said:

Thank you for that ...

if (( Hero Skill: Food Economy [20%] + Boost: Food Economy [75%] + Vip Bonuses: Food Consumption [L13 = 12%]) > 100% ) Upkeep = 0

Cool! Did not know this. No more negative food rate irritation, and unlimited number of troops!

---

Thank you for the post. You have documented a concern I have been having as I work on my farming ...

You will exceed your capacity in less than 2 hours. And you haven't even maxed out your food production rate yet - granted, you have done so to an astonishing extent already!

But, I am NOT going to log into the game more than once per day, merely to empty resources so they keep generating. Even once per day is going to become problematic. With your setup, once would need to do so 12 times per day!

So the question becomes ... how to manage things so capacity is not reached in less than 24 hours. Especially as the obvious way to do that is to increase capacity while not increasing rate - except there appears to be no way to do that.

It would seem to be prudent to move skills from food to another resource, and have more than 1 of such resource. But the optimal way to arrange that escapes me.

Thoughts welcome.

first. sorry for reply too late

My way farm is extreme, terrible

Pro: 

+Super high rss production 

+High capacity

+Needn’t attack assailant or rss location because you production faster than do this 

+Faster to help members of order

Cons: 

-Need online to much

-Only once rss can production

-Weakness because points, items, study need to increase rss production & rss capacity 

-Need another rss from members of order 

———————————————

in image, we know Rss Capacity / Rss Production ~ 90 time 

Study & Vip 16 (or high) bonuses can increase the maximum capacity of Rss 

==> rate production/capacity ~ 110 (maybe less than)

if you want to 24hr or longer rss produc full, you must increase 300% production (or more)

can use vip, Rss boots(50%-100%), All rss boots(50%-100%) & little hero skill point

This recipe can use for all way farm rss per day because it’s balanced 

Can use for 22/1/1/1 or 7/6/6/6 or anyway you want

If you want 12hr full, you must’ve 500%

———

Thank for reading 

Jun 19, 2018, 05:4706/19/18
09/09/17

chuyengiaquayroitinhduc said:

==> rate production/capacity ~ 110 (maybe less than)

if you want to 24hr or longer rss produc full, you must increase 300% production (or more)

can use vip, Rss boots(50%-100%), All rss boots(50%-100%) & little hero skill point

This recipe can use for all way farm rss per day because it’s balanced 

Can use for 22/1/1/1 or 7/6/6/6 or anyway you want

If you want 12hr full, you must’ve 500%

Nice note, interesting, thanks!

Good point that one doesn't need to hyper, to farm - although the point is well taken that 22/1/1/1 lets you get the most out of bonuses.(e.g. +10% food across 22 resources.) And well taken that if you only log in once per day, hitting capacity in less than that is pointless. [So better to spend boosts and such that got you there, elsewhere.]

It is also worth remembering that just like yielding, inherently, different resources get produced at different rates. From fastest to slowest, food, lumber, stone, iron, silver.

So if you are looking at 7/6/6/6 for balanced production, you might choose something like 2/2/6/15.

[Balanced production rate and balanced production capacity / level are different things. The latter being important when trying to keep within Treasury Capacity - where you will want to maximize that skill. The former when trying to keep production capacity from being reached early by one or more resource types over the others.]

Only skill points are needed to have things reach capacity in a day - no gear or item store or other boosts needed. Given limited skill points, doing so for more than 1 resource type will take quite a number of points away from other things. (Which doesn't matter on a dedicated farm.)

In maximizing economic study Building II or Silver Collection II, you will be forced to maximize the rate and capacity of all resource types, anyways.

Feb 12, 2019, 12:3902/12/19
Feb 14, 2019, 07:42(edited)
04/10/17

💛

Feb 16, 2019, 08:4002/16/19
12/26/18
I’ ve found 1 yellow heart. My game ID is 5787916.
Feb 15, 2019, 20:0402/15/19
10/19/18

"I've found 1 yellow,  hearts. My game ID is 4603073."