All Categories

grow fast throne kingdom at war Proguide

Search
May 8, 2018, 19:4905/08/18
02/11/15

Hi, i am french and not really good in english then pls forgive me for my faults

This is a guide to grow fast lvl 20 with a good army and without help/money, 21 will take a lil more time but almost all production will be x2 then have to focus this lvl if you want to take a break after.

i started with :

22 farms to train units 24h/24, 7d/7 and grow your army faster without taking a boost food

1 wood

1 stone

1 iron

1 infirmary (because you should always have a shield then no units to heal + the chest with 3d shield + 1 port + 1 rename town/player have a better cost than 7d shield alone)

5 baraks to be able to train 8h with daily boost/accel -35% or less (training accel will depend of your oder, better your order is on events, more accels you will have or if you buy it with real money of course) train all days without accel and keep your 8h, 3h and 1h accel to do a big training a day with 10% train + 10% accel bonus, you can use a town form of OvO victory too and a hero profil + speed training 1 and 2 (don't forget, 1x 8h accel cost a lot less than gold training or resurection, NEVER use resurection !)

9 houses to reduce time of training

With this gameplay you will have to yield a lot then you will have to focus :

the manor to get some XP with your hero and unlock more skill points

the Council Hall lvl 6, 11, 16, 21 to get extra marches

the academy to unlock some lvl studies

Houses to train faster

Baraks to train more units and be abble to train 8h

Farms to feed your army without bonuses and keep your golds for training( 8h accel only) or accel chest (41840 gold is the best pack)

Train only 1 unit will help you for your study too, then you can avoid a lot of studies and focus only what you really need, then first you will have to study :

Training speed 1 to train faster   (Military studies)

Building 1 to grow faster (Economic studies)

Farming 1 to feed your army easily (Economic studies)

XXXXX training cost of the unit you will choose to save few means  (Training studies)

Ressource yield 1 (Economic studies)

About the hero, you will need to grow faster :

Main skills :

Building 1

Studying speed 1

Building 2

Studying speed 2

then you can take farming 3 if you prefer to upgrade others buildings before farms or training speed 1 then 2 to train faster

Assaillants skills :

Assaillant deferrence 5

Stamina economy 15

Stamina restoration 10

then Héro's fury, Assaillant deferrence 10 and stamina restoration 15 ( you will need Enhanced attack only if you buy some stamina with real money and upgrade your studies to upgrade damages and not use too much stamina / assaillant)

When you will to be lvl 21 if you want to take a break, don't accel your buildings anymore and focus your studies, you can focus the ressource yield 1  10/10 (in economic studies) or start to upgrade your offense/defense (military studies) of the unit you are training and Army health and defense 1 too (in military studies too) to have fun killing enemies on OvO or KvK

I hope this guide can help some peoples who want to play without spending or without spending a lot in the game and want to have fun

User ID 3871545

Krazy-Koala from Solesberg 87

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2018, 13:3505/10/18
05/04/17

good job bro !

it will be cool if you add some pics or screens to your guide

bcs it will be easier to get information :)

May 11, 2018, 14:1805/11/18
May 11, 2018, 14:21(edited)
05/02/17

Is somebody still hyper food now except he's not a farm?  

I'm not and I don't think that it's useful, much better to hyper other rss and take food from bank or food farm in your order if you're attacker

May 14, 2018, 14:3005/14/18
05/04/17

Kris Teilor said:

Is somebody still hyper food now except he's not a farm?  

I'm not and I don't think that it's useful, much better to hyper other rss and take food from bank or food farm in your order if you're attacker

nah it's okay

food isn't so bad

bad it's when you trying to hyper all resources, I saw this advice in some guides during guide-contest