All Categories

Copy and Paste

Copy and Paste

Search
Jan 8, 2018, 15:1201/08/18
07/19/14

Copy and Paste

It would be helpful if you were to introduce a copy and paste facility into the chat system. This would make things much easier for all players to communicate
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 17, 2018, 02:3201/17/18
Jan 17, 2018, 02:49(edited)

Sorry for "hijacking" the subject - but posting new threads doesn't work (again).

Here's what I was trying to post and get Plarium's attention under a thread titled "Fault in Event Announcements and Daily Bonuses":

Thus far, this is shaping up to be the second consecutive day where tomorrow's events and the daily bonuses are announced/enabled in a staggering 10 hour delay from the game-day start.

Is this a permanent thing now?

Used to be 5 minutes, then became 15, last week it was a steady 30minutes every day and now this.

Granted, instant application of the new daily bonuses (while definitely possible) isn't exactly what I'm asking for here. I think 5-15min (even 30) is reasonable.

That said, a 10 hour window without the daily bonuses or the ability to plan ahead when will you complete buildings, studies, kill assailants, use your yielding boosts, train troops (did I just cover almost every possible action in the game? I think so) is a major handicap.

The big problem with this handicap is that it's imbalanced because it doesn't apply for everyone.

While nobody in that time frame has the bonuses or the ability to plan ahead, it only truly affects the people who have their free-time (when they're not sleeping, working, getting the groceries, cooking or tucking their kids to bed) covered by that window - everyone else might not even notice the window is there.

I believe this issue requires Plarium's attention.

Jan 17, 2018, 13:5801/17/18
04/26/17
Maybe they making some maintenance work with bonuses that's why
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.