All Categories

Filter for Watchman does not work

Search
Nov 19, 2017, 15:0711/19/17
05/04/17

When i search only level 7 Wood Tiles , the Watchman does not work , i press on the filter to a level 7 Wood , but it doesn't switch to only 7 Wood.

Same for level 6 Stone tiles.

The rest work , but this is extremely annoying as i can't yield properly using my Watchman for Wood level 7 and Stone level 6.

PC Browser playing.

Please fix.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2017, 00:0711/20/17
Nov 20, 2017, 00:07(edited)

It's a known, old, bug. Just like the chat error when you press Enter after some new march timer switched your pane from chat into timers section; Or how occasionally the chat pane 'thinks' your (left, if it matters) Shift key is permanently pressed when starting a new msg.

All 3 have a simple (yet time consuming) bypass ( 1 - reopen watchpost; 2-go back to chat pane before pressing Enter to submmit your msg; 3-manually tap Shift key so chat Shift is relieved). This is mainly why I don't see them fixing any of the above any time soon.

Nov 23, 2017, 00:5211/23/17
Nov 23, 2017, 01:00(edited)

Since there's a problem with the CAPTCHA service and this forum that currently prevent me from opening a new subject, here's the one I was trying to open (5 times), titled "Worldwide Event Timers are Bugged, (Potential) Abuse".

So, the OvO just ended, and the event timer has a bug in it's enforcement.

I sent a march so it will arrive after the event ends (by a good margin). I also made sure the attacker was shielded up until the event ended, as was I. He dropped his shield & sent the attack after the event was over.

Here are the report, the chat with the player and my order chat as evidence.