javascript error

16 Replies
filip_merlevede
User
7 October, 2017, 8:18 AM UTC

While starting the game I have for the second time following error :




an error occured running the unity content on this page. See your browse Javascript console for more info. The error was : syntax error.
UTC +0:00
1
fab.rol.66
User
7 October, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC

The same thing for me. after the loading phase I have a window with this message: An error occures running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was: SyntaxError

UTC +1:00
0
Vandal
User
9 October, 2017, 7:43 AM UTC

Did you clear cache and update your browser? You should close other tabs. I think that it will help you.

UTC +3:00
0
a380gerleo
User
10 October, 2017, 4:20 PM UTC
I have the same problem with Windows Edge and FireFox :( :(
UTC +0:00
0
biffo1
User
10 October, 2017, 4:42 PM UTC

me as well whats the Problem


UTC +0:00
0
BlackGull
User
10 October, 2017, 10:08 PM UTC
Has anyone received any help on the issue as I am getting the same thing.
UTC +0:00
0
Jake
User
12 October, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
Changing browser and clearing cache didn't help?
UTC +3:00
0
a380gerleo
User
14 October, 2017, 7:20 AM UTC
Once a day, I get this error. Browser change or cache empty does not help. Only the following day the game works again. As long as the bug is not fixed, I will not put a cent into the game.
UTC +0:00
0
Kodo-Jano
User
19 October, 2017, 6:12 PM UTC
Same Problem... :(
UTC +2:00
0
Kodo-Jano
User
19 October, 2017, 7:13 PM UTC

With Edge:


 


With Firefox:



UTC +2:00
0
Vremohdo
User
19 October, 2017, 9:39 PM UTC

Same problem with Edge even after clearing cache...  Chrome seems OK.


It would be great if we could get an answer about that problem.
UTC +0:00
0
Master
User
20 October, 2017, 7:55 AM UTC

Vremohdo said:


Same problem with Edge even after clearing cache...  Chrome seems OK.




It would be great if we could get an answer about that problem.

Did you try another browser?


UTC +3:00
0
Kodo-Jano
User
21 October, 2017, 7:57 AM UTC

One day it works, another day not.


In this second not again...
UTC +2:00
0
Master
User
23 October, 2017, 7:41 AM UTC

Kodo-Jano said:


One day it works, another day not.




In this second not again...

Is it problem still actual? Do you use VPN services? VPN could influence on it .

UTC +3:00
0
Kris Teilor
User
23 October, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
Master said:

Kodo-Jano said:


One day it works, another day not.




In this second not again...

Is it problem still actual? Do you use VPN services? VPN could influence on it .

Sometimes VPN helps to avoid problem with connection
UTC +3:00
0
Master
User
24 October, 2017, 7:06 AM UTC

Kris Teilor said:


Master said:


Kodo-Jano said:


One day it works, another day not.




In this second not again...

Is it problem still actual? Do you use VPN services? VPN could influence on it .

Sometimes VPN helps to avoid problem with connection

In my case VPN slows the internet speed down Maybe it's individual things.

UTC +3:00
0
a380gerleo
User
9 November, 2017, 5:20 PM UTC

since 07.11. i have the jave error 

, When will I be allowed to play again?

UTC +0:00
0
1826175 users registered; 53776 topics; 299030 posts; our newest member:gerardbinse