Lost my Kingdom?

11 Replies
User
27 May, 2017, 1:44 AM UTC
I had a game running for a while, the name of the town was daveofdudeness. My hero's name was lord david  town was level 10 hero 30 I can not find it. I tried logging in today and it said that the server had an error. Afterwards, I decided to try the pirate game and when I went back to Throne all the work I had was gone. When I tried logging back in it had me start a new kingdom and I cannot find my old one. How do I get it back?
UTC +4:00
0
User
29 May, 2017, 7:44 AM UTC

Hi, mate! Do you remember your old ID? I think, you should send a ticket to support.

UTC +3:00
0
User
29 May, 2017, 9:33 AM UTC

You are likely using the wrong email account that you used when registering. John the Administrator :D posted topic about it https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/bug-reports/39291_game-progress-on-plarium-com-is-reset-to-beginning-2/ 

UTC +3:00
0
User
2 June, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Jake said:

You are likely using the wrong email account that you used when registering. John the Administrator :D posted topic about it https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/bug-reports/39291_game-progress-on-plarium-com-is-reset-to-beginning-2/ 

yep. it's really can became a problem.
UTC +3:00
0
User
25 June, 2017, 9:34 PM UTC
I also lost my Kingdom today (25.6.2017). - My Username was "Lancelota21", Kingdom Brawlin, Order, for wich I paid: "Der goldene Schussel". My emailadress is [email protected] The rest (town coordinates or a Game-ID, which I never saw.) I can't remember or don't know. - Today I saw, that a foreign IP-Adress logged three times into my account. - Who was it? Was my profile deleted illegaly? Are You able to restore it? - Please help me, I think this is not fair anymore.
UTC +7:00
0
User
26 June, 2017, 9:39 AM UTC

maria.graschberger said:


I also lost my Kingdom today (25.6.2017). - My Username was "Lancelota21", Kingdom Brawlin, Order, for wich I paid: "Der goldene Schussel". My emailadress is [email protected] The rest (town coordinates or a Game-ID, which I never saw.) I can't remember or don't know. - Today I saw, that a foreign IP-Adress logged three times into my account. - Who was it? Was my profile deleted illegaly? Are You able to restore it? - Please help me, I think this is not fair anymore.

Hey, Maria. What is happening when you try to log in to your account?

UTC +3:00
0
User
26 June, 2017, 10:54 AM UTC
maria.graschberger said:

I also lost my Kingdom today (25.6.2017). - My Username was "Lancelota21", Kingdom Brawlin, Order, for wich I paid: "Der goldene Schussel". My emailadress is [email protected] The rest (town coordinates or a Game-ID, which I never saw.) I can't remember or don't know. - Today I saw, that a foreign IP-Adress logged three times into my account. - Who was it? Was my profile deleted illegaly? Are You able to restore it? - Please help me, I think this is not fair anymore.
Hi Maria. You need to write to support. They will help you
UTC +3:00
0
User
27 June, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC

Jake said:


maria.graschberger said:


I also lost my Kingdom today (25.6.2017). - My Username was "Lancelota21", Kingdom Brawlin, Order, for wich I paid: "Der goldene Schussel". My emailadress is [email protected] The rest (town coordinates or a Game-ID, which I never saw.) I can't remember or don't know. - Today I saw, that a foreign IP-Adress logged three times into my account. - Who was it? Was my profile deleted illegaly? Are You able to restore it? - Please help me, I think this is not fair anymore.
Hi Maria. You need to write to support. They will help you

yep. it's a way. They have helped my friend with similar issue

UTC +3:00
0
User
27 June, 2017, 8:19 AM UTC

he lost his acc. he tried to sync his acc and made a mistake

UTC +3:00
0
User
27 June, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
Kris Teilor said:

he lost his acc. he tried to sync his acc and made a mistake

Did he play through the plarium.com?
UTC +3:00
0
User
23 July, 2017, 5:36 PM UTC
Hi, i was playing through plarium.com,logout out, login in and all gone, system whats me to start from the beginning, all gone, Housings,troops, gold, logoff again, proof the login, everythin correct, start again, again up to the beginning, ticket for support done, but.. i am more then angry, because i spend money, not much, but i did ....
UTC +2:00
0
User
24 July, 2017, 9:40 AM UTC

Lalix said:


Hi, i was playing through plarium.com,logout out, login in and all gone, system whats me to start from the beginning, all gone, Housings,troops, gold, logoff again, proof the login, everythin correct, start again, again up to the beginning, ticket for support done, but.. i am more then angry, because i spend money, not much, but i did ....

did you use right login? Once, I got a new account. I was a very shocked, but later guys advice to me check login info. I found that I used another account.

UTC +3:00
0
1976382 users registered; 62462 topics; 329076 posts; our newest member:Dürum