This topic is closed

Two Crucial Suggestions

11 Replies
User
26 May, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

Greetings!

I have several suggestions which I hope the developers could take into consideration.

Suggestion #1 - Moderator System


It'd save a lot of time for Administrators by creating a moderator system similar to the one of Stormfall or Sparta for example. Players could apply, and once they have been chosen, they'll enter a 'Probation Period'. Once they finished that properly, they could moderate the forums (and eventually in-game). Some kind of payment in-game would obviously be attracting! It could also give a nice touch to the communication between Plarium and its community, which I think is really important .

If this was possible, I'd honestly gladly apply!


Suggestion #2 A - 'Finish All Completed Errants' button


For those with sore arms, or those who just don't feel like clicking that often, especially with loads of Errant refreshers, I thought this feature would come in really handy. This buttons allows every finished Errant to be turned in. 

As for those who own a VIP level that allows instant completion of Errants, it'd be nice that those Errants don't need to be started by pressing that button but are actually instantly finished which allows easier completion, especially with this new button.


Suggestion #2 B - 'Combine All' button


This'd act similar to Suggestion #2 A, but then for Materials.


I had another idea, which I forgot, but I'll edit this topic once I found it back.
I hope what's written down so far could be considered at least.

Sincerely,
Lord Etherdan

UTC +0:00
0
Administrator
26 May, 2017, 2:30 PM UTC

We appreciate your loyalty and we will forward your suggestions for consideration.

UTC +7:00
0
User
26 May, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Sounds interesting. But what about people without active Vip?
UTC +3:00
0
User
26 May, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

John the Fearless said:


We appreciate your loyalty and we will forward your suggestions for consideration.

Thank you for the quick reply m'lord!
I hope things work out well. 

UTC +0:00
0
User
26 May, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

Jake said:

Sounds interesting. But what about people without active Vip?

Those would have buttons with a different functionality.

To begin with, the errants aren't immediately finished. 

So that means that you'd have to finish at least one errant in order to press the 'Claim All' button. 
Besides that, it should only claim the errants that have been completed.

UTC +0:00
0
Luy
User
27 May, 2017, 7:48 PM UTC

Lord Etherdan said:


Greetings!

I have several suggestions which I hope the developers could take into consideration.

Suggestion #1 - Moderator System


It'd save a lot of time for Administrators by creating a moderator system similar to the one of Stormfall or Sparta for example. Players could apply, and once they have been chosen, they'll enter a 'Probation Period'. Once they finished that properly, they could moderate the forums (and eventually in-game). Some kind of payment in-game would obviously be attracting! It could also give a nice touch to the communication between Plarium and its community, which I think is really important .

If this was possible, I'd honestly gladly apply!


Suggestion #2 A - 'Finish All Completed Errants' button


For those with sore arms, or those who just don't feel like clicking that often, especially with loads of Errant refreshers, I thought this feature would come in really handy. This buttons allows every finished Errant to be turned in. 

As for those who own a VIP level that allows instant completion of Errants, it'd be nice that those Errants don't need to be started by pressing that button but are actually instantly finished which allows easier completion, especially with this new button.


Suggestion #2 B - 'Combine All' button


This'd act similar to Suggestion #2 A, but then for Materials.


I had another idea, which I forgot, but I'll edit this topic once I found it back.
I hope what's written down so far could be considered at least.

Sincerely,
Lord Etherdan

Hey, if you dont mind, would it be ok for me to add your suggestions into the other forum? 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/game-discussion/39830_throne-kingdom-at-war---game-play-suggestions-to-developers-/

UTC +7:00
0
User
29 May, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC

Luy said:

Hey, if you dont mind, would it be ok for me to add your suggestions into the other forum? 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/game-discussion/39830_throne-kingdom-at-war---game-play-suggestions-to-developers-/

Sure, that's okay!


Hahah I misread it and thought I had to post it there. But you can surely add it there.
UTC +0:00
0
User
29 May, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

nice suggestions. It will be more convenient expensive when you use a lot of "tasks refresh" 

UTC +3:00
0
User
18 June, 2017, 4:51 PM UTC

This is one example of why a moderator system would be really useful. 


UTC +0:00
0
User
19 June, 2017, 9:51 AM UTC

Lord Etherdan said:


This is one example of why a moderator system would be really useful. 

We are under spammer's attack!  


UTC +3:00
0
User
19 June, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC

It's rather a defect of the spam filter. But yes, moderator system is a good idea

UTC +3:00
0
User
20 June, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
Jake said:

It's rather a defect of the spam filter. But yes, moderator system is a good idea

Spam filter? No, not heard. 
UTC +3:00
0
2335537 users registered; 62543 topics; 329081 post; our newest member:youre