can someone please explain the concept of the hero save slots and how it works ty

5 Replies
User
23 May, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC

does it mean u unlock new heros starting at rank 1 or u can have multiple heros pls explain ty these slots refer too the link ty    http://prntscr.com/fbat5t

UTC +7:00
0
User
24 May, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

I can save your setting of gear and hero's skills.

A few options... Foe example:

1. Setting for farm

2. Setting for attack

3. Setting for defense

etc...

UTC +3:00
0
User
19 June, 2017, 8:03 PM UTC
For some reason I am not able to save my hero skill points. I keep adding them to three different hero's but once they are added and I close the box they re0set and I have to do them all over again. It is keeping me from not only doing my personal events but not being able to participate in the KvK or OvO. please help.
UTC +7:00
0
User
20 June, 2017, 2:20 PM UTC

Jediswife_1 said:


For some reason I am not able to save my hero skill points. I keep adding them to three different hero's but once they are added and I close the box they re0set and I have to do them all over again. It is keeping me from not only doing my personal events but not being able to participate in the KvK or OvO. please help.

the principe of sets is easy.

Distribute scores, save set. If you get new hero's lvl -> add new points, and select "resave set"

UTC +3:00
0
User
22 June, 2017, 8:06 AM UTC

Kris Teilor said:



Distribute scores, save set. If you get new hero's lvl -> add new points, and select "resave set"

Nice solution, mate!

UTC +3:00
0
User
22 June, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
Vandal said:

Kris Teilor said:



Distribute scores, save set. If you get new hero's lvl -> add new points, and select "resave set"

Nice solution, mate!


UTC +3:00
0
3083917 users registered; 64524 topics; 342192 posts; our newest member:Castle 11828035