Update: Relocation to a foreign Kingdom, battle report exchanging, and more.

23 Replies
Administrator
26 April, 2018, 11:54 AM UTC

Added:



- The Carriage item

Apply this to move to another Kingdom that will become your home. Only Lords whose Palace is at level 21 or higher can use Carriages. The number of items needed to relocate depends on your position in the Power ranking in the new Kingdom.

- Battle report exchanging in Order Chat

To share a report with your allies, tap the icon at the top of the message. The link to your report will appear in chat. All Order members can view it.



Other:

- Obligatory confirmation of the Terms of Use.

Hurry and download the latest version of the game: soon there won't be any space left in the best Kingdoms!



UTC +7:00
2
User
26 April, 2018, 12:52 PM UTC
Is it a one-time only item? 
UTC +2:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 1:02 PM UTC
Does the 300m resource cap apply to opened resources only? 
UTC +7:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 1:35 PM UTC

queste carrozze come si possono ottenere?

spero che non siano solo con offerte in bamca
UTC +0:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 1:48 PM UTC
where do you get carrage items
UTC +0:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 2:13 PM UTC

So let me guess.

1. Items are only available in packs. This its not a question.

2. Theres a wait time between jumps, how much time?

3. There should be a limiit of how much pwr does a kingdom can have or its open?

4. How does the kvks will be matched if theres people jumping between kingdoms? 

5. Will it be like the OVOs where you cant stop big players killing all your stuff just for fun?


Besides all the points i stated above its a nice add-on. 

Just as a side note you're rushing to many updates, its just unsustainable.

UTC +4:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 8:53 PM UTC
SouthernLady said:

Does the 300m resource cap apply to opened resources only? 
As far as I remember yes
UTC +7:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 8:54 PM UTC
michalkrskajbc said:

Is it a one-time only item? 
What do you mean? You can use this items to relocate and then (can't remember how long) you can do it again
UTC +7:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 9:45 PM UTC

So a superdeveloped superdonater who spends 500$ a week can just move in a new server and destroy the peace and let everyone spend more money on the game to compete with him?


way to go marketing team!
UTC +0:00
0
User
26 April, 2018, 9:52 PM UTC
Can we please create a poll and ask players if they trully want to receive a superdeveloped city from the last year's players right next to them?
UTC +0:00
0
User
27 April, 2018, 3:05 AM UTC

Okay el juego y sus reglas ya estan lo nuevo sera lo de cambiar de reinos juntemonos todos los latinos en un mismo reino y hay que crecer yo los invito a entrar a K19 y buscar a CdeA para ponernos deacuerdo y gobernar y luchar juntos como lo grande que somos los latinos!!!!!!!!

Hay que crecer y no dejarnos amigos recuerden dar like para que mas lo vean 



Ziner60
UTC -7:00
1
User
27 April, 2018, 3:21 PM UTC

frasersa1989 said:


So let me guess.

1. Items are only available in packs. This its not a question.

2. Theres a wait time between jumps, how much time?

3. There should be a limiit of how much pwr does a kingdom can have or its open?

4. How does the kvks will be matched if theres people jumping between kingdoms? 

5. Will it be like the OVOs where you cant stop big players killing all your stuff just for fun?


Besides all the points i stated above its a nice add-on. 

Just as a side note you're rushing to many updates, its just unsustainable.

1. Seems yep

2. 2 month

3. Kingdom need to be older that 100 days

4. and 5. So about global i think it will be like at Vikings when u cant earn points while u was relocated after announce and don't forget that u can't jump into new Ks and you have some limits 

UTC +3:00
0
User
27 April, 2018, 3:22 PM UTC

Atlant Kickazz said:


So a superdeveloped superdonater who spends 500$ a week can just move in a new server and destroy the peace and let everyone spend more money on the game to compete with him?

So nope, they have some limits to relocation ant they can't relocate to a newest Kingdoms

UTC +3:00
0
User
27 April, 2018, 3:28 PM UTC

I would like to commend plarium for the well thought out restrictions on the ports.  I played another game with similar features and it seems you learned from all of their errors.   For those that are complaining about every detail, you should be thankful for the rules.

1.  The delayed drop of packs meant that kingdoms with kingdom wide peace didn’t get annihilated with a release they didn’t know about

2. The 2 month restriction between carriage rides means that you won’t see groups of players port in just to zero 1 large target 


3. The sliding scale in costs means that it’s cheaper and easier for a small player to port to a stronger kingdom than it is for a larger player to port into a new kingdom.  


4.  The resource restriction protects the revenue that keeps the game working.


I don’t like that you need to drop order to port because that you risk missing out on special events and in some cases a small order may want to stay together.  However otherwise good job 
UTC +7:00
0
User
27 April, 2018, 6:22 PM UTC
SouthernLady said:

I would like to commend plarium for the well thought out restrictions on the ports.  I played another game with similar features and it seems you learned from all of their errors.   For those that are complaining about every detail, you should be thankful for the rules.

1.  The delayed drop of packs meant that kingdoms with kingdom wide peace didn’t get annihilated with a release they didn’t know about

2. The 2 month restriction between carriage rides means that you won’t see groups of players port in just to zero 1 large target 


3. The sliding scale in costs means that it’s cheaper and easier for a small player to port to a stronger kingdom than it is for a larger player to port into a new kingdom.  


4.  The resource restriction protects the revenue that keeps the game working.


I don’t like that you need to drop order to port because that you risk missing out on special events and in some cases a small order may want to stay together.  However otherwise good job 
Good point
UTC +7:00
0
User
27 April, 2018, 6:23 PM UTC

Ziner60 said:


Okay el juego y sus reglas ya estan lo nuevo sera lo de cambiar de reinos juntemonos todos los latinos en un mismo reino y hay que crecer yo los invito a entrar a K19 y buscar a CdeA para ponernos deacuerdo y gobernar y luchar juntos como lo grande que somos los latinos!!!!!!!!

Hay que crecer y no dejarnos amigos recuerden dar like para que mas lo vean 



You can also post your invitation in Order topic https://plarium.com/forum/en/throne-kingdom-at-war/parade-of-orders/

UTC +7:00
1
User
28 April, 2018, 3:09 PM UTC

Huntsman said:


(can't remember how long) you can do it again

2 month


michalkrskajbc said:


Is it a one-time only item?

2 You just need to collect some that items enough to relocating and then they're will be lost and if you decide to relocate again you'll need to collect them again

UTC +3:00
0
User
28 April, 2018, 3:10 PM UTC

SouthernLady said:


I would like to commend plarium for the well thought out restrictions on the ports.  I played another game with similar features and it seems you learned from all of their errors.   For those that are complaining about every detail, you should be thankful for the rules.

1.  The delayed drop of packs meant that kingdoms with kingdom wide peace didn’t get annihilated with a release they didn’t know about

2. The 2 month restriction between carriage rides means that you won’t see groups of players port in just to zero 1 large target 


3. The sliding scale in costs means that it’s cheaper and easier for a small player to port to a stronger kingdom than it is for a larger player to port into a new kingdom.  


4.  The resource restriction protects the revenue that keeps the game working.


I don’t like that you need to drop order to port because that you risk missing out on special events and in some cases a small order may want to stay together.  However otherwise good job 

Just not all understand that :(

UTC +3:00
0
User
1 May, 2018, 9:05 AM UTC
SouthernLady said:

I would like to commend plarium for the well thought out restrictions on the ports.  I played another game with similar features and it seems you learned from all of their errors.   For those that are complaining about every detail, you should be thankful for the rules.

1.  The delayed drop of packs meant that kingdoms with kingdom wide peace didn’t get annihilated with a release they didn’t know about

2. The 2 month restriction between carriage rides means that you won’t see groups of players port in just to zero 1 large target 


3. The sliding scale in costs means that it’s cheaper and easier for a small player to port to a stronger kingdom than it is for a larger player to port into a new kingdom.  


4.  The resource restriction protects the revenue that keeps the game working.


I don’t like that you need to drop order to port because that you risk missing out on special events and in some cases a small order may want to stay together.  However otherwise good job 
How is that a resource restriction? you just buy off bunch of wood and food like 1-2m and keep only 300m unpacked. still a nonsense restriction. 300m is nothing. Let them port only with 300m overall even in possessions not only unpacked rss.
UTC +0:00
0
User
22 June, 2018, 7:39 AM UTC

I can see any packs where you can get the carrige item.

Where can we find this please.?
UTC +0:00
0
2876710 users registered; 73061 topic; 359232 posts; our newest member:Castle 2232109