Plarium Community Policies
By joining the Group or Forum, the User confirms that he/she agrees to all of the rules listed below (the "Rules").
Violation of the Rules may lead to the User's access to the Group and/or the Throne: Kingdom at War game (the "Game") being restricted for an indefinite period of time (the User may be banned from the Group and/or the Game). The decision on whether to restrict the User's access is taken by the Group Moderators (hereinafter referred to as "Moderators") at their sole discretion; this decision is final. The Moderators reserve the right to alter and supplement the existing Rules with or without notice.
1. Users in the Group agree to comply with the terms of these Rules and to act in accordance with the Moderators' decisions.
2. Users shall be responsible for keeping up to date with changes to the Rules.
3. Users shall stick to the discussion topic. Off-topic messages (including flood messages) may be removed, and the author of such messages will be blocked from accessing the Group.
- Refund Policy: https://plarium.com/en/refund-policy/
1. argue with the Moderators or discuss actions undertaken by the Moderators, or criticize the Moderators or the Game Developer in a blunt or unconstructive manner;
2. criticize or discuss the Rules of the Group;
3. threaten, insult, or use profane, vulgar, obscene, or coarse language;
4. post messages or use a nickname containing the following:
A. adult content, nudity, pornography, scenes of a sexual nature, images of obscene gestures or actions, depictions of activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative;
B. sexist or degrading content relating to gender;
C. slanderous or libelous content;
D. racial, religious, or political content;
E. insensitivity to or discrimination against people based on personal attributes, such as race, ethnicity, skin color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, or medical or genetic condition;
F. promotion of illegal or criminal activity, violence, abuse, torture, or of the use of drugs or weapons;
G. advice, instructions, or guidelines for committing crimes, including fraud.
5. distribute, sell, or transfer virtual currency or goods, or game accounts;
6. use the Moderators' user pictures, names, or nicknames (except for fair use such as tagging a Moderator);
7. type in CAPITAL letters (with Caps Lock on) or use alternate CaPiTaLiZaTiOn;.
8. post any commercial advertisements in the Group;
9. create or duplicate flame, spam, flood, and off-topic messages;
10. post content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
11. impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
12. post their or other people's private and/or confidential information, such as a physical address or identification number, or any other information that is not publicly accessible.
1. The Moderators reserve the right to delete, edit, and change Users' messages, comments, and images without prior notice.
2. The Moderators reserve the right to determine what conduct is considered to be in violation of these Rules or otherwise beyond the intent or spirit of these Rules. In case of a breach of these Rules, the Moderators will decide at their sole discretion what actions, if any, they will take, including denying a User access to the Group and/or the Game for a limited or unlimited period of time.
3. The Moderators are allowed to restrict access to the Group and/or Game for an indefinite period of time (an unlimited ban) for a User who violates the Rules.
4. The Moderators are not liable for breakdowns or interruptions in communication links or other similar issues, or for problems with the device with which the User connects to the Internet.
5. The Moderators are not liable for the behavior of other Group members.
Participation in Contests/Giveaways:
The Moderators may from time to time at their sole discretion conduct Contests/Giveaways in the Group or Forum ("Contest/Giveaway"). By participating in a Contest/Giveaway, the User acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Contests/Giveaways are open only to Users that are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter or win a Contest/Giveaway. In-game purchases are available.
3. A Contest/Giveaway is considered void wherever prohibited by law.
4. The specific rules of the Contest/Giveaway, including the Contest/Giveaway description, entry procedures, dates and time limits, method of selecting and announcing the winners, prize description (the "Prize"), will be available in the post (the "Contest/Giveaway Post") published in the Group by the Moderators.
5. Without derogating from clause 17 below, the Moderators reserve the right to revise the current rules and specific conditions of the Contest/Giveaway, including conditions for participation and Prizes, prior to the start of the Contest/Giveaway. The revised rules or revised specific conditions of the Contest/Giveaway will be published on [the platform where the Competition is held].
6. Only one entry is permitted per User per Contest/Giveaway. Any attempt by the User to obtain more than one entry by using multiple accounts, identities, or any other method or attempt to circumvent the rules will void that User's entries, and the User may be disqualified.
7. All entries must be posted within the date and time limits stipulated by the Moderators in the Contest/Giveaway Post.
8. Users may not submit works or content created by others, or works or content created before the Contest/Giveaway was announced (created not specifically for the Contest/Giveaway) to the Contest/Giveaway.
10. The Moderators may prohibit a User from participating in the Contest/Giveaway or from winning a Prize if, at their sole discretion, they determine that said User is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest/Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deceiving, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Users or Moderators.
11.The Moderators reserve the right to select the winner according to their own criteria. Moderators' decisions are binding for all Users and are not subject to any appeal.
12. Winners will be notified by a specific post in social media Group or on forum and may be required to provide information for the transfer of the Prize within a certain time period. Failure to respond promptly to the notification may result in forfeiture of the Prize. By entering the Contest/Giveaway, all entrants agree that the Moderators, at their sole discretion, may tag the names of the winners in the Group and attach a link to their [the platform where the Competition is held] accounts.
13. If incomplete data is provided for notification or for sending the reward, or unreliable personal information is provided, the participant may be disqualified. The Moderators do not bear any responsibility if the Prize cannot be added to the winner's game account due to incorrect, incomplete, or unreliable personal information provided by the winner.
14. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. The Moderators reserve the right at their sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute Prize of equal or greater value if the Prize described in the Contest/Giveaway Post is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The Moderators make no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or functionality of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Failure to comply with the Contest/Giveaway terms will result in forfeiture of the Prize. The winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
15. Virtual currency and virtual goods that the winners receive as a reward have no real currency value, cannot be redeemed for real money, and can only be used in Plarium games.
16. The virtual currency or goods that the winner receives as a Prize are a one-time reward that will be added to the game account that was provided by the User at the time of entering the Contest/Giveaway.
17. If for any reason the Contest/Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, fire, flood, a natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, public health crisis, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, an act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, an order of any court or jurisdiction, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Moderators which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest/Giveaway, then the Moderators reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Contest/Giveaway and to select a potential winner from among all eligible entries received by the Moderators up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable.
18. By entering the Contest/Giveaway, winners and entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Moderators and their subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest/Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software; (iii) unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, or telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest/Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest/Giveaway or the processing of entries; (vi) failure to supply the Prize or any part thereof by the reason of any act of God, fire, natural disaster accident, or act of government, or any other cause beyond the Moderators' sole control.
19. The receipt by the winner of the Prize offered in the Contest/Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these terms by any winner (such violation shall be assessed at the Moderators' sole discretion) will result in said winner's disqualification as the Contest/Giveaway winner and all privileges granted to said winner will be immediately terminated.
20. Social Disclaimer: Users should understand that they are providing their information to the Moderators and not to [the platform where the Competition is held].
The Contest/Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with [the platform where the Competition is held]. Users hereby agree to release [the platform where the Competition is held] from any and all liability in connection with the Contest/Giveaway.
21. The Contest/Giveaway is sponsored by Plarium Global Ltd., 2 Abba Eban Blvd, 4672520 Herzliya Pituach, Israel.