All Categories

Apostate Armor

Apostate Armor

Search
Feb 28, 2020, 07:1402/28/20
12/07/19

Apostate Armor

There should be Armor for Inquisitors to attack Apostates, in the same way there is currently Armor for Heros to attack Assailants. 

Any suggestions on how to boost Inquisitors to attack Apostates?

It is comparatively easy to find and craft Armor for Heros to attack Assailants

• Bear Helmet
  • Warm Mantle
  • Bec de Corbin (weapon)
  • Savage's Shield
  • Hunter's Carcanet (talisman)

Inquisitor armor is far more expensive and difficult to craft compared to equivalent Hero Armor. If and When equivalents are created for Inquisitors to attack Apostates, I suggest they are

• Cheaper and easier to craft compared to other Inquisitorial Armor
  • Required Level be 1, 10, or 20 maximum
  • Have similar bonuses to Assailant Armor for Heros

The only Boosts for Inquisitors to attack Apostates that I am currently aware of are:

• Dedicated Reputation available from the Eternal Stronghold (+10% to Inquisitor's offense, +10% to Inquisitor's Faith restoration, +10% to Inquisitor's critical hit). There is no equivalent for Heros.
  • Inquisitor's Offense, a temporary 20% Boost for 1 hour to damage done by Inquisitor

There should be more boosts available for Inquisitors.

In addition, I would like to see 

• Alpha Apostates.
  • Inquisitor Profiles, similar to existing Hero Profiles

Please respond with what you think.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 4, 2020, 13:1003/04/20
11/03/19

GREAT IDEA !!!

Obvious that Inquisitors and Heros have different functions. Anybody know if they were clearly documented somewhere?

Mar 5, 2020, 04:4903/05/20
12/09/17

There are sections in the FAQ

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/inquisitors/description

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/hero/description

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/heroes-skills

http://support-portal.plarium.com/en/throne-web/faq/heros-profiles/description

but the hero description is very light and doesn't mention the hero's role in town stats or attacking assailants. It is similarly general for inquisitors with no indication of the abilities of different inquisitors.

Mar 8, 2020, 01:3803/08/20
02/26/15
Have asked this question many times and did it again, but It still is about the money here, nothing is for free, When I win tongs for removing jewels, I don't get them in inventory........
Apr 10, 2020, 18:0504/10/20
02/20/17

10% inquisitor Faith economy Daily bonus 

similar to the 10% Hero Stamina economy Daily bonus 

would also be nice to have added to the game

and if they add Inquisitor Equipment for killing Apostates 

it would be nice if they added a Reputation for Hero's to kill Assailants 

similar to what Inquisitors get with Dedicated Reputation 

adding Alpha apostates would create a huge problem ..  

as in they would share the space where Alpha Assailants are on the map.

Which means ..there would be only 1/2 the amount of Alpha assailants 

Or the area where Alphas are located would need to massively expand .

also would require a complete Reworking of Inquisitor Studies .

and am not sure that is possible .. without creating an additional / new study tree for inquisitors 

Apr 11, 2020, 13:1604/11/20
10/22/17

Good idea

Would like to see also double inquisitor some time now
Jun 11, 2020, 20:4806/11/20
01/29/19
It..seems..few.people..want..to..face.the..fact.that.indeed..there..is.no..Apostate..armour..for..killing..simply..cause..there..is..the..reputation.in..the..ES.As..for..the..situation..with..Alpha..Apostates..there..are..Ancients..also..located..in..Dominion..which..seems..owerlooked..in..posts..here.....On..the..topic..of..a..Hero..reputation..for..killing..Assailants..since..the..Emperor..of..Amaria..does..challenge..the..assailants..to..fight..it..seems..reasonadle..that..indeed..there..is..good..reason..for..a..Reputation..deriwed..from..the.Eternal.Stronghold...On.the..topic..of..Inquisitor.s..profiles..similar..to.Heroes..profiles..I..must..wholeheartedly..agree..with..anyone..that..has..requested..this..addition...SIXTUS..PERCEPTOR..has..a..wide..collection..of..functions...HEALING./.TRAINING./.STUDY./.YIELDING..that.he..is..capadle..of..which..requires.different..gear....If..nothing..else..a..simple..equipment..change.toggle..would..de..quite..well..reciewed..I.am..sure..There..is..not..a.huge..demand..for..changing..skills..as..these..Inquisitors..are..quite..easily..lewelled..to.full..capacity..for..skills...Thank.you..for..your..consideration..to..any..employee..of..Plarium.that..chooses..to..read..this..and..act..upon..it