All Categories

a store for materials

a store for materials

Search
Nov 25, 2019, 02:3811/25/19
09/30/18

a store for materials

I'm sure many know the frustration of needing a particular piece of material for gear. The slow round of assailants often means weeks between appearances of the assailant that you need material from. My idea is simply a store.

No, I don't think trading or gifting gear is a good idea as much as alts would benefit greatly. However, I think a store where specific material can be purchased using a particular currency would be awesome. This currency would be obtained by sacrificing a piece of material you already have. The trading could be anywhere from 1 for 1 to 10 for 1. This would allow me to get rid of materials I have excess of and get materials I need without having to wait for the right assailant to show up.

This same principle can also be applied to runes (since they already found a way to rid excess inventories of gems)
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2019, 07:3111/25/19
04/12/17

unworthy said:

I'm sure many know the frustration of needing a particular piece of material for gear. The slow round of assailants often means weeks between appearances of the assailant that you need material from. My idea is simply a store.

No, I don't think trading or gifting gear is a good idea as much as alts would benefit greatly. However, I think a store where specific material can be purchased using a particular currency would be awesome. This currency would be obtained by sacrificing a piece of material you already have. The trading could be anywhere from 1 for 1 to 10 for 1. This would allow me to get rid of materials I have excess of and get materials I need without having to wait for the right assailant to show up.

This same principle can also be applied to runes (since they already found a way to rid excess inventories of gems)

Dear Lord, 

Thank you for your commitment to the game. 

We are determined to make the game better, so we'll definitely consider your suggestions, and our developers will decide which of them to implement. Feel free to write us if you have any other ideas or suggestions. 

We wish you a good play and glorious victories!

Dec 9, 2019, 17:5412/09/19
08/29/19

I agree! I have a Level 64 Hero, Level 40 Adrian Architect, and Level 25 Palace (overall strength ~800 mil) yet have mostly rare weapons because of how difficult it is to find the necessary materials. Or at least have certain assailants to be guaranteed to drop specific materials. That would be helpful. :)

Dec 10, 2019, 23:2612/10/19
09/28/19

We keep asking....

And while your at it, do the same thing for gems!
Dec 11, 2019, 00:5312/11/19
06/05/17

I would like to see the assailants give something around their level.  Instead I am getting a simple item from a level 5 assailant.  What???

If this is the case why not have a level 1 give a legendary occassionally.
Mar 28, 2020, 00:0003/28/20
07/24/16
Where is the list of what assailant has what material???
Apr 11, 2020, 14:0004/11/20
Apr 11, 2020, 14:02(edited)
08/22/17

Would help surelly not repeating assailants day by day;

we've saracen almost 2 weeks now lol

Happens often that one assailant finish and the next day appears the same; are u using a random system?
and for sure alphas could give more legendary materials and gems; more platinum and grants
i would hit a lot more alphas (and I hit a lot lol) if they would give only epic and legendary materials and gems
as it is now, if i need a material, i rather hit a lvl6 assail (if he appears) rather than an alpha (that makes no sense for me, but is how the game is now)

and please, if possible, give us also some apostate alphas and double inquisitor

Roger,

just write on google: assailant materials

Apr 11, 2020, 14:2404/11/20
08/22/17

For example,

today i've hitted already 20 or 30 alphas (bloody dukes) for a legendary "coarse cloth" (no executioners on the map so long now that is hard to remember when was the last one) and i still dont have that legendary "coarse cloth" i need; can u explain me how's that possible?

tks
Sep 21, 2020, 14:2209/21/20
05/21/19
Another idea for those individuals with excess materials, since the introduction of Achievements, perhaps add a new achievement (like Legendary Craftsman) where so many legendary items have to be crafted (similar to the Tibboh achievement) or an achievement requiring  legendary items of each piece of gear crafted from each category like "standard", "assailant" "inquisitor", etc...
Sep 27, 2020, 23:1009/27/20
01/04/19
i think you should be able to trade within order for your need material with each other rather then store