All Categories

Bury the Dead - Or remove flashing infirmary sign after so many days

Search
Nov 9, 2019, 19:0811/09/19
09/28/19

A major aspect of the game is WAR...and that means dead troops. For those who are playing the game as inexpensively as possible, it's annoying when the infirmary sign keeps flashing to remind us that there are dead troops. 

And as players' Hero's and Town's levels advance, they may not want to resurrect lower-level troops. 

There should be an option to "bury the dead." There should be a gold and lumber cost involved; even wooden boxes for coffins cost money and RSS to make, but there should be an option.

This would also allow players to free up the infirmary for more important troops while still requiring an expense to do so, without forcing them to use gold to resurrect troops they are only going to dismiss later on.

If this is not a "profitable" possibility for Plarium to consider, then at least remove the flashing infirmary sign after so many days. 

Please star this post if you agree.

Thanks for reading.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 11, 2019, 14:4911/11/19
04/12/17

Greetings!

The Infirmary has two functions: healing and resurrection. You can delete your warriors from the Healing tab if you want. Warriors left in the Resurrection tab stay there only for a week. 

So if you don't have any warriors who are ready to Resurrect and you deleted all your troops in the Healing tab you wouldn't see that flashing sign above the Infirmary.

Have a good play! 

Nov 21, 2019, 14:4911/21/19
09/28/19
I appreciate the information. There's a lot to know in this game!
Dec 11, 2019, 01:2412/11/19
06/05/17

I sympathize with you.  I would rather bury my dead instead of raise them because I use my gold on other things I consider priority.  Plus training is a focus for me.

Here is an option.  If there are dead leave the flashing the color it is.  If there is Healing or healing and dead change the icon color to green.  I like to heal my guys asap.  It would also let me know when I have been attacked and have wounded warriors.

Because of this to many dead thing I reduced my infiriries to 1.  That way I do not have to see multiple flashes.