All Categories

Merge some kingdoms

Merge some kingdoms

Search
Oct 15, 2019, 15:0010/15/19
02/17/19

Merge some kingdoms

I have noticed dunning various Kingdom to kingdom events, very few active orders in the majority. Instead of creating more kingdom, why not merge a couple of kingdoms together. EARTHQUAKE, everyone wakes up the next day in a newly created land. This will have more player interacting with each other. Then with this merge all inactive cities below level 10 get rid off. That will create more areas for players to move to and other stuff.

Think about it. 

Berinia
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 25, 2019, 02:4611/25/19
09/30/18

[3D85C6]Berinia[-] said:

I have noticed dunning various Kingdom to kingdom events, very few active orders in the majority. Instead of creating more kingdom, why not merge a couple of kingdoms together. EARTHQUAKE, everyone wakes up the next day in a newly created land. This will have more player interacting with each other. Then with this merge all inactive cities below level 10 get rid off. That will create more areas for players to move to and other stuff.

Think about it. 

Berinia

if your kingdom is dead buy some carriages and move to a better one. :) While this is not free and can be very expensive it is a much better system imo then just randomly throwing people together with a whole new group of people. I have been through several games with merges and I hated them in every one. This one lets you move to any kingdom you choose and I think that's bloody awesome.

I do, however, agree that dead cities should be destroyed and disappear to clear map area.
Dec 11, 2019, 01:1312/11/19
06/05/17

I would like to see a statistics tab on all kingdoms sortable by rank.

Items like:

- Active towns (less than 12 weeks absent) instead of total towns

- Inactive towns by week grouping (12-25 weeks, 26-52 weeks, 53+ weeks)

- Number of towns by level

- Number of active orders in the kingdom

- Number of Orders by Language

- Number of towns not including level 1's (especially the player ######) type.

- Number of players by language.

This would help me choose where to go.

For example, I would like to be in a kingdom where there is not much activity, mostly english speaking orders, with lots of abandoned towns.  Or I would like a very active kingdom with mid to mid-high level towns and most of them being english speaking.